[Release] Simple Jail Script

Script has been removed due to flawed system

4 Likes

Looking good, a few suggestions and comments:

• Have a command in-game/console to automatically add them to the LEO whitelist part. (Have this so admins with the ace permission can do said command)

• If you leave the server to attempt to leave the jail, it spawns you back into the jail when you spawn back into the server, and extends the jail time?

A part from that, looking good, haven’t tested. Also, no DL zip/link?

1 Like

Really didn’t see the need to zip such a small file.
As I stated this was just a simple script to RP a jail, But with some tweaks it can go much further.

At least make it easier for people to download? By zipping?

Added a download just for you sir. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Anyone know a good spawn coord set for the default prison offhand?

Coords for Bolingbroke
X: 1641.27
Y: 2530.39
Z: 45.5649

You should add a command suggestion:

TriggerEvent('chat:addSuggestion', '/jail', 'Jails a person.', {{ name="ID", help="ID of the person to jail."}, { name="Time", help="Jailtime in seconds."}})
1 Like

Does this have any kind of combat logging feature? will they still be jailed if they exit before finishing their jail sentence?

No. There isn’t a combat feature in the script.

1 Like

Thanks Xander, you’re very helpful and you answer people asking questions about your scripts very fast, appreciate people like you in this community!

1 Like

So how exactly do i jail said person?

Type /jail PlayerID Seconds

Sweet, thanks for the quick response :slight_smile:

I would suggest not using a password option due to “security”, but to answer your question yes it can be done.

how??

Very interesting. Tho a jail password would be nice if you could tell me how to do that or if you can direct me to a script that does :slight_smile: Want to have one for sec reasons.

Can anyone fix this?

why did you delete it can you send me link please?