[Release] GTA:Online Loading Screen [Paid]

Audio has to be a proper .ogg file. So no ‘simply’ re-naming the file to .ogg.

1 Like

I have FL Studio, which I’ve used multiple times to successfully convert files in the past, the audio even loads in the HTML. My issue is getting it to stream to the server

you need to replace loadscreen.mp3 with loadscreen.ogg in index.html twice and __resource once

1 Like

hello erverybody,

Can where help me i have paste a youtube Link see http://prntscr.com/i8pbyu and it´s work after es no autoplay can where help me: http://prntscr.com/i8pcpu how can i add autoplay to work

Hey, Thanks for this Loading screen!
I have i problem with the audio just stops random about 40% of the time you know what is causing it?

1 Like

Thanks.
I actually do know about that problem, I however have no solution to it yet. If anyone else does, please do share the solution here.

3 Likes

I have an issue with this loading screen. For some reason, only 3 of the 10 background images show.

Which file did you create to control the background? I may have to see about tweaking it to use all 10.

Check if the naming of the backgrounds is correct. My default naming of the backgrounds was bg-1 / bg-2 etc. Also check if the extension of the images is correct, my defaults were .jpg 's.

You can change and tweak all of this in the lj-safety-first.js file.

1 Like

All files are named correctly but I will certainly check the file.

Your demo site gives a 404 error, anywhere else I can preview this?

1 Like

I will fix it in a bit.

1 Like

Alright, thanks, look forward to seeing it

I found the issue. Only three bgs were listed, not all ten.

1 Like

made a bit more improvements on it but im still figuring out on how to add black transition between slides
to make it like gtao’s transition method

Can i change the loading thingy, instead of it saying Loading ar pee server, how do i change it

how do i change this: Loading ar pee server

2 Likes

can i add maybe here video for background ?

You can yes, but you’ll have to figure it out yourself. :wink:

1 Like

How do i remove the initializing sesson message after it does the loading gif thing in the bottum right?