[RELEASE] Simple Dirty Money Laundering 0.2 [04/07] UPDATED

So I put the script, I just translated it into my parents language and nothing else.
I have the essential, but when I get to the place to wash the dirty money, the system does not wash.
You know what I can do to solve this problem?

This Script And To Wash The Money Dirty Correct?

Does this work in vRP?

Error Message: Error running call reference function for resource penzmosas: citizen:/scripting
/lua/scheduler.lua:351: server.lua:16: attempt to call a nil value (method ‘getD
irty_Money’)

I want to use it in ESX.

Can you send me a translated english version of this?

Hi gros!

J’ai un soucis le script s’applique comme il faut mais quand je rentre un montant à blanchir il me dit “Tu ne peut pas blanchir une si grosse somme d’un coup !” que faire ? :confused:

Is there any English Version for this script?

Everything shows up but when I go to wash money it does not wash the dirty money nor gives me money

how do u update this so it works?

https://gyazo.com/746191bc9e6f2d68ea632514cea95fd9 not doing much, menu show, blip shows, everything but washing money itself

Anyone know how to get it to actually launder money?

I really need one script like that to VrP :frowning:

These are the errors I get when trying to wash. Blips and Menu is fine. just the event of washing does not go through.

Possible that becuase its not in database or becuase Essential it updated?

Which file do you change that to?

how do i make it english

Tyler_J do you still need it translated into english? If so I can help you

@Oskr So I installed the script. It is working and washing. However, the place is an empty room. I only see a table, a chair, and the metallic platform along the wall. But no printer, washer, nothing else, the room is empty. And I have the same problem with the other places like drug factory, …
Any idea?

do you still have english translation for this? cant seem to get it into english and have no idea what to do when im at the spot, what do i type lol

is not working