[Discontinued] Simple Banking 2.0 - Now with GUI

Did you edit this line?

If not, it won’t run the script.

yes i have edited it correctly

Aaaaaand, did you do “restart banking”/restart the server after moving files and such?

restart banking ?? and yes i have restarted the server a thousand times xD

You can do “restart resourcename” so you don’t have to restart as much. - Well, I don’t know then, you’d have to wait for someone else to answer that, my skill don’t go that far.

oh ok no problem but where i can do restart “resourcename” ?

Either here:

or through another RCON-console

Stop your server, empty server cache, re start server

thank you for your answer I did that but successless I just see the atm and banks on the map but not the icon on the corner

:rotating_light::rotating_light: Someone on my server use exploit in your script for change other player ATM balance, i dont now how but it’s real, take care, some players have -999999 or 999999999 :rotating_light::rotating_light:
@GBJoel

Nevermind what I told :smiley:

Your gui work? Can you clic with your mouse?

how can I verify that? What im gonna supposed to write in the chat?

It’s validated serverside, so changing the html values will do nothing if they still cant afford to make the transaction.

@Havanna Can you send me a PM of your server log when you think they changed the bank balances?

Walk up to a bank and press the action key (default: E)

@hoegarden31 And if you mean to change the ID of the ‘from’ person in a transfer, that isn’t even retrieved from the HTML anyway, it will always be ‘from’ the person submitting the transfer form

When I press E the camera freeze but I can move and any menu appears

Looks like I was wrong haha sorry… :flushed:. Just a little thought about the possibilities.

I’ve fixed it, will be releasing update shortly. Wasn’t anything to do with the form or SQL injection. Just how it handles really large numbers

He’s using the essentialmode MySQL class… It shouldn’t be vulnerable to SQL injection as the inputs to the executeQuery function are escaped before being executed :slight_smile:

If it is vulnerable then there’s something wrong with the library essentialmode uses