[Discontinued] Simple Banking 2.0 - Now with GUI

I like what you got.

1 Like

A couple of people are having issues with not being able to click the UI buttons, I have spent hours trying to figure out why. If anyone has an idea why or a solution please tell me so I can look into it! :disappointed:

1 Like

Do you have specific errors? I can try to help you

Nope I have no issues, just a couple of people have said they canā€™t click the buttons in the GUI. No errors are returned though so I canā€™t really help debug for them

1 Like

To me it sounds similar to the issue people have when they canā€™t click on the mainmenu

1 Like

I see itā€™s true that itā€™s annoying when it does not return error, impossible to identify or come the problem. Your script works fine for me anyway, can be conflated with other resources?

Its strange, because for me all working correctly !

thanks for v2, great job

Amazing man big tumbs up awesome work gone try it out right now :smiley: @GBJoel

1 Like

Yep got the same error here.

Mouse problem on FiveM Launcher and on the Banking UI. The Mouse fixed on the center and donā€™t even want to move :frowning:

On FiveM, with a CTRL-TAB or CTRL-ECHAP I could click anyway, but this ā€œtrickā€ donā€™t work on Banking UI :confused: Donā€™t know how to fix this :confused:

GBJoel : Is there a way to let the top corner balance with the UI too ? (Iā€™ll try to keep the old version UI.html and launch it with this new UI. I Love both of your work :))

Thanks for all

If you are having issues with the new UI you can disable it in the client.lua file, everything else will be the same :slight_smile:

1 Like

Itā€™sso good that i have to find why it doesnt work :slight_smile:

Iā€™ll try to correct this (my side problem, not your script)

Thanks for the info :slight_smile:

Hello I can not push. I can just moved the mouse

Currently looking into this, I canā€™t re-create this issue so its hard for me to figure out. For now you can disable the GUI in the client.lua file :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Omg, your GUI looks great, thank you very much

2 Likes

Maybe you can fix it, we canā€™t transfert to an another player :slight_smile:

Do you get any errors? Can you send me some screenshots if you do.

When I make the transfer, its withdraws the money and it gives me back to me directly

Should be fixed now. Just replace server.lua with the new one and change sql login at the top of the file and it should be fine.

Ok i will try :smiley: Thank you