[Discontinued] Simple Banking 2.0 - Now with GUI

My menu freeze and this error http://prntscr.com/eyygh7

Blips on map.

Thatā€™s why I suggest to show only closest ones - this will be handy and wonā€™t clutter entire map.

What resolution are you playing at? I think there might be an issue with certain resolutionsā€¦ Iā€™m trying to make the same error to debug the issue

Yeah I could do, iā€™ll see how it looks. If it works well Iā€™ll add it.

I play in the window, but I do not think itā€™s because of her ā€¦

It will definetly work. Imagine a player who is looking at every wall with hope to see and not to miss an ATM - it doesnā€™t seem too fun :smiley:

Iā€™m finding it hard to debug this issue. I just re-launched at the lowest possible resolution in a window and it still works fine. Iā€™m not sure what the issue could be, because it canā€™t be the resolution. You can just disable gui in the client.lua while I try and figure it out.

Also you left

MySQL:executeQuery("UPDATE users SET `bankbalance`='1' WHERE identifier = '@identifier' AND `group` = 'user'", {['@identifier'] = player})

in server.lua - I think it left after debugging? :slight_smile:

You are correct! Iā€™ll remove it now!

Test query removed!

Thanks @MJRamon

I am getting table:removemoney not found

Thatā€™s an issue where ES canā€™t get the user I think. Can you send me a PM of the log snippet?

Also it seems that on first use of ATM (maybe bank too) it doesnā€™t fetch user data (name and balance)

Did you restart the resource from the console?
I need to add the method to re-initialise that info on resource restart.

Yeah, it was console restart, was testing.

Yeah Iā€™ll get around to that at some point

1 Like

Also there is one more way to find an ATM: add a command that sets a path to the closest ATM.

@MJRamon Good idea! Iā€™ll look into adding it

Updating EssentialMode will fix that

@Magistrox Could you PM me a list of the scripts you use? Trying to figure out this issue you are having.

Wouah Very Good Job :smiley:

1 Like