[Discontinued] Simple Banking 2.0 - Now with GUI

The feedback has been great so far, just fixing some small issues then I’ll release it. Hopefully tonight or tomorrow morning.

1 Like

He’s already said… It depends on his tests.

Edit:
@GBJoel this looks nice :smiley: Good work on the UI design

Can you send me your source of your Ui Bank Please i would translate on french thanks ! ^^

Can i be a “tester”?

You can translate when its released, it is not yet finished so it would be silly for me to send you the current version.

@MrSawZ I have enough testers atm! Getting quite a bit of feedback and changes already haha

2 Likes

No problem Nice ! ^^

Is there a way to change the GUI look? is it png or is it only code? @GBJoel also if u need help with the GUI appearance i can help out PM me for prof of work

Its HTML and css so you can change it however you like!

3 Likes

oh nice that simple alright really nice work dude @GBJoel

2 Likes

Update 2.0 - The GUI update 21/04/17

Added full GUI - no more chat commands!
Now receive chat prompt when near atm or bank
Added an option to disable the GUI in client.lua

#UPGRADING TO 2.0:
2.0 Is a big update, and a lot of changes have been made (including file structure).
Use the following steps if you are upgrading to 2.0:

• Stop server
  • Completely Remove old ‘Banking’ Folder from resources.
  • Clear server cache Server\cache\http-files
  • Download new version of Simple Banking and move the ‘Banking’ folder to resources
  • Update MySQL settings in server.lua
  • (Optional) Tweak client settings in client.lua
  • Start Server

There will likely be some issues with the GUI. It has been tested by many people (Thanks to you all), but some bugs likely still exist. I have added an option in client.lua to turn off the GUI if you are having issues with it. Please PM me if you have any issues and include a screenshot of any errors/bugs you have (if you can). Thanks!

Thanks to:

@jdc4992 For the initial designs
@Eraknelo For the use mouse in NUI thread

5 Likes

you sure you guys tested it because I try clicking on the gui but nothing is responding.

@roboticgamer Did you follow the upgrade steps? Can you pm me any error messages you have?

Merci tres complet :wink: Marche nikel

Yes I did everything is working but the mouse isnt responding to the gui when am clicking, and where I find the errors?

Most likely they will be in the in game console (Press F8), but can you send me any errors you may have in the server log too? Thanks

@roboticgamer I just completely re-installed the resource using the download from github and it works fine. Hmm, not really sure why your clicks wouldn’t be working. What resolution do you play at? Maybe it behaves odd at certain resolutions? Ill look into it

are you playing fullscreen or windowed mode?

I usually play Fullscreen 1440p, but I built the UI in windowed 1080 (because most people use 1080). I also tested 720p too.

@GBJoel
For ATM blips you can check distance from player to ATMs and enable\disable those blips if they are in certain radius.

@MJRamon
For the blips on the map or the ones in game (markers)? I could do, but I just really dont like blips or markers. I added the option to show them on the map but it is disabled by default.