[Release] 911 (Discord Webhook & Other Features)

I think it is best to detect police work

1 Like

personally i would love ace perm it would be easy to use with the ace discord perm bot. :wink: but any kind of whitelist would be nice tho.

I would just suggest report to job = police

Poll Update:
Results have came in and it seems like the majority want to see a Boolean (True & False) style whitelist. Like most the features in this script this will be an optional feature where you toggle it on and off depending on your preference.

Any possible way to make it work for police AND ambulance job as well so for instance when someone types /911 it sends the alert to both jobs?

Change Log

• 19/09/2019 | Added Boolean (True & False) style whitlelist which will allows players to go On-Duty via a command with a password (Optional), through doing that they will be able to see/receive 911 calls. | Suggested By @Nick_Mackenzie, @RekMak, @mig855uel, @BerneS & More :slight_smile: .
    Modified look of the discord messages. View Image Here
    Credits: Thanks to @JeffPolar and his server @ AJRP for Beta testing this update.
1 Like

Can you add like if the job is police then see the 911?

Anyway we could add /911r to respond to the caller?

1 Like

@xkraz
Yes sure, great idea here ya go here is the code

RegisterCommand('911r', function(source, args)
	local name = GetPlayerName(source)
	local pid = tonumber(args[1])
	if GetPlayerName(pid) then
		TriggerClientEvent('chatMessage', pid, '', {255,255,255}, '^*^3Dispatch: ^r^7Stand-by Officer [' .. name .. '] is on their way!')
	else 
		TriggerClientEvent('chatMessage', source, '', {255,255,255}, '^1Error: Player not found')
	end
end)

Just add that anywhere in sv_911.lua
To use just do /911r [Players ID].

@darkosiel,
What Framework are you using?

Im using esx

works perfectly :slight_smile: ty

1 Like

@Peter Thanks for letting me know.
@darkosiel try this (esx_911.rar) , it may not work as i do not have an ESX Test Server set-up, but i thought i would at least try :slight_smile: .

Not work. They can’t see the calls

EDIT: It work perfectly!

There is a offduty mode?
For when you don’t want to receive de 911 calls, a mode to can logout of the dutymode whit a comand /offduty?
In general i love your work

1 Like

Hi @onlyFleX,
Yes an off-duty mode is already in the script all you need to do is type /onduty then your password (if you have it on) then It will set you to off-duty. :slight_smile:

THX
Nice work!

also is there a way to change it to character name instead of the steam ID

Someone knows how to put a sound when a police receive a call? im trying to put in cl911 but only i get it when i send it

hello how to create a gps on the map? When do you write / 911?