[Release] 911 (Discord Webhook & Other Features)

911 v2.0 (Discord Webhook & Other Features) by Chezza

Information
Hey Guys, it’s been a while but I have decided to revamp the 911 script, it still has discord webhook and other features (Blip, Location Display, etc). I have decided to remove the duty part of the script as i felt it was not being used, if this is not the case I am happy to implement it back. Finally I hope you like it :slight_smile:.

Setup & Tutorial

Download

Support

• If you have any issues, suggestions or questions ask them below :slight_smile:

Updates

Changelog (Click the arrow to see)
  • 15/03/2019 | Added Blip when 911 command is called, meaning the Emergency Services will be able to see your location on the map for 2 minutes (By Default, this can be changed in sv_911.lua) | Suggested by @Rhodiniium :slight_smile:

• 20/03/2019 | Added Discord Webhook, meaning 911 messages can be sent to discord and can be viewed their as well as chat, of course this is toggle-able by just leaving the Webhook URL blank in sv_911.lua | Suggested by @Yufai, @SHTIN & @safirstresponders :slight_smile:

• 19/04/2019 | Fixed the Blip issue where the blips would not get deleted, added the option to display chat calls and of course this is toggle-able (More information in the Configuration dropdown). :slight_smile:

• 19/09/2019 | Added Boolean (True & False) style whitlelist which will allow players to go On-Duty via a command with a password (Optional), through doing that they will be able to see/receive 911 calls. | Suggested By @Nick_Mackenzie, @RekMak, @mig855uel, @BerneS & More :slight_smile: .
    Modified look of the discord messages. View Image Here
    Credits: Thanks to @JeffPolar and his server @ AJRP for Beta testing this update.

• 30/08/2020 | Revamped the entire script and hopefully I have made it easier for users to config & setup :slight_smile:. There will be a setup video in the near future to help users further.
24 Likes

Very good script

1 Like

Dope and simple. good release mate

1 Like

Great release, especially considering that people are lazy with putting locations. It would be nice to see it not chat based but Discord webhook based.

1 Like

Why not have it draw a blip on the map rather then a chat message? There are SO many /911 scripts, Be unique! :smiley:

2 Likes

Great Idea, will look into it :smile:

1 Like

Yeah blip would be awesome.

1 Like

Would it be possible to add in a cross street with the location feature?
Otherwise, I do upvote that blip idea!
Keep up the amazing work Chezza!

2 Likes

Great work dude!!! <3

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

Change-Log

• 15/03/2019 | Added Blip when 911 command is called, meaning the Emergency Services will be able to see your location on the map for 2 minutes (By Default, this can be changed in sv_911.lua) | Suggested by @Rhodiniium :slight_smile:
1 Like

Very good work, my dude!

1 Like

The blips on the map don’t disappear they stay and build up if there’s more then one

1 Like

They should disappear after 2 mins go into sv_911.lua to change this.

I use this resource for a sufficient amount of time on my server and everything suits me. It would be great if there was an opportunity to send 911 messages to Discord :wink:

2 Likes

+1 - Would be a perfect script if it had the ability to print to discord, and if the chat message could be restricted to certain peds or those in police vehicles etc so only law enforcement would see the calls, minimising useless information in the chat and stopping civs from flocking to callouts.

1 Like

New update out tonight (GMT) :smiley:

2 Likes

I think it will be something amazing!
I also noticed one problem, that if someone makes a call / 911[exemple] , without these signs [ ] then the sign on the map does not disappear :frowning_face:

1 Like

Looking forward to it.

1 Like

Change-Log

• 20/03/2019 | Added Discord Webhook, meaning 911 messages can be sent to discord and can be viewed their as well as chat, of course this is toggle-able by just leaving the Webhook URL blank in sv_911.lua | Suggested by @Yufai, @SHTIN & @safirstresponders :slight_smile:
2 Likes