[Release] Show position (for dev only)

First of all, I don’t know how to name that fucking script.

Hi my name is Piter Van Rujpen or Respow or TheGamerRespow, take the one that you prefer.

About a week ago I made a simple script to get the coordinates of a certain position and I know what you’ll tell me : “Bruhhh… Lamba Menu already does it”. But does the Lamba Menu gives you the heading and the radius of a marker, a marker that you can place anywhere you want to get a precise position ? I don’t think so.

How to use it

Press “B” and then a blue marker will spawn right on you, the arrow will indicate the heading.
Press any arrow to move arround the marker.
Press “PAGE UP” and “PAGE DOWN” to change to height of the marker.
Press “'NUMPAD 4” and “NUMPAD 6” to rotate/change the heading of the marker.
Press “NUMPAD +” and “NUMPAD -” to change the radius of the marker.
Press “'ENTER” to save the position in the positions.txt file (this one is located in the server folder, and it will be always cleared when you restart the server).

You can also press “BACKSPACE” to cancel the process.

How to install it

Use your brain.

Screenshots

Download

13 Likes

Thx :slight_smile: :fu:
(20char) <3

2 Likes

Yea not bad

+1

Thats is MEGA I LOVE IT!!!

Awesome job man. Cant get any easier now to do positions :slight_smile:

Thx. Usfull thing) +rep

plz my friend How did I even changed the shape hud style?

edit the draw text i think.

try it and let me know if it works

ok my friend thx

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Super useful, good job :slight_smile:

you’re fucking legend!!! thanks a lot!:slight_smile:

Simple and does the job, good work.

Great work! Not sure if this is a bug but even if I don’t press “B”…pressing “enter” will save the position regardless of if I pressed B. Not sure if you can make sure pressing enter doesn’t do anything unless there is an active marker in progress.

Also not a bug but improvement the text file puts every coordinate on the same line instead of returning to a new line. Any way to fix that so each coordinate is on a different line?

I have updated this helper, here is the fork of my new update and bugfix

Update:

• Change style of marker

Bug Fix:

• Inputs can only be used when the marker is active (when pressed B)

I know this is a very old scrip, but it still works great and is a perfect tool to help you build your server! Thank you for making this! It has been super helpful!