[RELEASE]Setro-Announce: Announcements system with visuals that stand out and sound! (Fixed bug)

this is not working for me but i realy need this script beacause i have remove the display of my chat

1 Like

You are doing something wrong. The script works perfectly for me and everyone else.

i have just modify the commande to /annonce beacause /announce is the commande for es_admin2

Ok. But that’s not my fault.

how did you set it to annonce cuz i have the same issue but when i try /annonce nothing happens lol

You have got to be kidding.

I seem to do nothing… /announce “text” and nothings happen?
Can u help maybe?

1 Like

i just have change de comand in server.lua

Listen everyone, obviously if you have a resource that uses a command that another resource uses, there will be conflict.
This is not my fault and I will not spend valuable time editing it to not conflict with every other resource you may be using.
It also is not my fault if you didn’t read the OP, which explains how to set its permissions up. And even if you didn’t understand that part, I explained verbatim how to do it in the replies.
So please. If you wont actually put some effort into what you do, I wont put effort into helping you.
The resource has been tested numerous times (literally ran it at least 40 times), and works flawlessly. So it is NOT the resource that is the problem.

1 Like

Nice, thanks!
(20 chars)

not supported unicode

Did not work

Need more info.

How to have permission to use /announce [MESSAGE]

Where do we set the permissions for this please explain for everyone thank you

This is perfect! If its not working for you , just change /announce to something else in server.lua then also change the functions in client lua. :slight_smile:

Yo, does this work and is it updated??
Bcz it looks sooo cool

Hey, cool release, works greate for me, but the only thing is that the sound is realy quite, is ther a way to mak it so it play louder?

why ? isn’t the image enough? its pretty big man

@Setro and thanks for this it works great its better than to have it in chat when people dont look at it or have it disabled it. good job
suggestion make one as REMINDER way smaller placed in the top. if there is such image.

can i use this command on console?