[Release] Roleplay Toolbox 2.0

Removed all releases, since the elements like to flex their shitty code.

20 Likes

Neat. Will check out in the morning.

1 Like

is it possible to make the menu stay opened even tho you choice a option in the menu?

Yes this has been asked in the action menu thread check there as it will be relatively the same.

possible to change the key to open menu?

Yes I will add this into the next update.

Yes absolutely change 244 to whatever value you want from this page

if ( IsControlJustReleased( 0, 244 ) or IsDisabledControlJustReleased( 0, 244 ) ) and GetLastInputMethod( 0 ) then 

https://wiki.fivem.net/wiki/Controls

The multiple control options just make sure that the controller cannot open the menu.

2 Likes

Roleplay Toolbox Update 1.1

• I’ve updated the toolbox so the menu doesn’t close, after selecting an option.

• This can be removed via uncommenting line 233 in cl_toolbox.lua

Looks good! Glad to see you actually gave everyone the respected credits also :+1::smiley:

1 Like

ive change my key to 20 - and the menu wont close, the exit button wont close the menu or “Z”

while true do
– Control ID 20 is the ‘Z’ key by default
– Use https://wiki.fivem.net/wiki/Controls to find a different key
if ( IsControlJustReleased( 0, 20 ) or IsDisabledControlJustReleased( 0, 20 ) ) and GetLastInputMethod( 0 ) then
ToggleActionMenu()
end

Thanks, man! Of course, wouldn’t want to rip off anyone’s hard work

Have you renamed the resource?

nope, its called - roleplay-toolbox-master
still

Remove the “-master” and add it to your server.cfg.

Make sure it is called “start roleplay-toolbox” in your server.cfg

Nice release man. I can see ur on top of ur shit with permissions to use this and such. And screenshots! I love anyone that posts screenshots. 69/10

Cheers man, wouldn’t want to take anyone’s work without crediting them and getting permission, I wouldn’t like it if someone did that to me.

Great release. Ive been waiting for this

I have the menu on and the actions don’t seem to work and when i click exit it doesn’t want to exit me out of the menu. Do i need to remove -master from the name for them to work?

yes you do it worked for me

ive changed the names to English on the uniforms, now that wont spawn any idea?
asd
asd1

What do you mean, and you will need to create code for the dog one.

none of the “traffic” unifroms wont spawnUntitled12 now, so i click traffic and it wont spawn - what have i done wrong