[Release] Server Meetings | Silence Players | TP Players Back

In the next update, we will have support for ACE Permissions.

Stay Tuned!

New Update! Now supports ACE Permissions with the help of @sadboilogan!

Use the following lines in order to use ACE Permissions.

(NOTE: If this does not work, use the config.lua to insert your player’s hexes and such.)

• add_ace group.admin clark.meeting allow – Allows Admins to begin and end meetings.
  • add_principal identifier.steam:110000114192c42 group.admin – Adds me to the Admin Group

Visit the beginning of the thread to get the updated link!

1 Like

What i want to know is how is this usefull, You know 2018 everyone has discord.

Well here’s a quick quiz.

If the players on your server DON’T join the discord, How can you handle and reset their behavior in-game?

The players will not say or do ANYTHING until the meeting is over. The only way to avoid that is to leave the server.

That is why I created this.

but have you heard of Es_admin

you do /freeze ID /bring ID and there you go

But have you heard of automatically muting the players in the meeting besides the admins?

Or about returning those players BACK to where they were before the meeting?

2 Likes

Good release LanceGood

I can definitely see public servers that want to use this. Can definitely also be useful to help combat those scripthook bypassers / modders. Bring them all to yourself and let them know WHAT IS UP

:+1:

2 Likes

Video still broken :face_with_monocle:

definitely not :wink: I’m old - Take two rifles and a string, connect both and you can speak as well xD

Nice idea, not working for me…error in server.lua:33

Error running system event handling function for resource server-meeting: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: server.lua:33: bad argument #1 to ‘for iterator’ (table expected, got nil)
stack traceback:
[C]: in for iterator ‘for iterator’
server.lua:33: in function ‘isAdmin’
server.lua:21: in upvalue ‘handler’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:175: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:174
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field ‘CreateThreadNow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:174: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:138
Error running system event handling function for resource server-meeting: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: server.lua:33: bad argument #1 to ‘for iterator’ (table expected, got nil)
stack traceback:
[C]: in for iterator ‘for iterator’
server.lua:33: in function ‘isAdmin’
server.lua:21: in upvalue ‘handler’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:175: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:174
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field ‘CreateThreadNow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:174: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:138

Direct after start rescource.

1 Like

Please paste your config.lua file here.

admins = {
‘steam:110000103e2070e’,
}

Thats my one

Done! @LGDevelopment

What if the server doesn’t use es?
What about returning the player back to where they were before you teleported them, so they can continue with their game.

This saves you talking with players and punishing them in the middle of the street or in an on going RP situation. Don’t question why something is useful just because you personally have no use for it…

p.s. nice work @LGDevelopment

1 Like

Still not working…is there something which the script need?

Try using two steam identifiers. It may not like that it’s ONE ENTRY in a table that has a comma. Meaning either remove that comma or at least use two identifiers.

Sorry about the wait.

Ok i will use two and look then

Send your config.lua …

I’d reccomend removing the “set mysql_connection_string” line from that. Its also not what he is looking for, he wants your config.lua not server.cfg

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)