[Release] Security Cams

As of right now the cameras are just positions. They aren’t attached to objects right now. Maybe a feature in the future.

You can definitely do that.

Best bet would be keeping a track of bullet shots in the area of the cam maybe

Ah… I didn’t even think about that. Forgot you could track bullet impact coordinates.

Sucks that its only set for character model not job esc… on release but hey not like ti cant be done :slight_smile:

Yeah. I don’t write ANY scripts for ESX / VRP because I don’t like them. That’s for anyone else to do :wink:

With ESX storing more data on the client then it does server I would say it shouldn’t be hard to add job restriction with ESX.

1 Like

Thats probably because he wants it to not be dependent on shitty frameworks

I personally like ESX, Simplicity for me, I mean I’m not really a fan of VRP.

I never got into it because I don’t wanna have to fix flaws the whole time. Just better me not touch it so I don’t rant about it.

1 Like

Is it okay if I make this for ESX? I mean make it ESX compatible?

I don’t care but you can’t re release it. If you put it up on your github and shoot me a link I will throw it under my current download link.

Alright ^.^ Thanks!

(20 chars)

UPDATE

• Added config to disable radar while in camera mode (WILL NOT WORK IF YOU RUN TRAINERS)
  • Added screen overlay to mimic CCTV footage.

When you are using the cameras, can you see the player moving while going through the camera?

You can see other people yes.

:heart_eyes: very nice

1 Like

i was wanting to make something like this but i’m glad you did before me since yours is probably much better than mine would’ve been, Thanks for the release and great work

1 Like

Awesome script, good job man!

Nice and simples. :+1:

what if i can’t use them since it’s only allowed by ( allowedModels = {“s_m_y_cop_01”, “s_m_y_hwaycop_01”} ) and i mean i don’t play as NPC…how to put that only player’s with role police can watch it ?