[Release] Security Cams

dont bully me for this but anyone know where i change the language on here? XD

In the config

Nvm i did it but tha k you

How can i add new cams to any other market? [Sorry for asking, iā€™m newbie in scripting]

Config. Since when did being new to scripting relate to looking at a config file?

I know, but, i mean, i tried making a new cam related to a market and it didnā€™t appear in the cameras system, but if i renamed the code as ā€œpolicecam 8ā€ it appeared to me in the section of ā€œLSPD Camerasā€

Donā€™t use spaces :man_facepalming:

Is it possible to do new category for cameras. Like Police, Bank, Other, Security? I have tried it but i canā€™t make it working. Thanks for answers.

It is possible but you need to add in a lot of extra coding.

Its not very plug and play in that way.

This could be nice for ESX version. Is it possible to convert to ESX? I know there is left and right but up and down could be very nice. Maybe i should to try it. And other thing could be nice that you can add more than 11 cameras to one label/category. And, does someone know how i can disable the ā€œStart watching camerasā€ text when i watch the camera, it is funny thing.

I saw. It was kind of difficult but i did it.

ā€œThis could be nice for ESX versionā€
This script already has oneā€¦ what???

Cameras also have the option for up and down controlsā€¦

No, in the ESX version you canā€™t move camera up and down. Only right and left. So i think i could make it myself or is it somewhere here? And, what about the 11 camera limit?

I have never heard of an 11 camera limitā€¦

And the BASE script HAS up, down, left, right rotation because I wrote it that way so if the person who converted to ESX didnt add that then :man_shrugging:. I dont support ESX resources. Thats why someone else did it as I dont like ESXā€¦

Yeah, that is the point. But maybe i can make it myself.

I already wrote the codeā€¦ just fix it in the ESXā€¦

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
                -- CAMERA ROTATION CONTROLS
                ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
                if SecurityCamConfig.Locations[currentCameraIndex].cameras[currentCameraIndexIndex].canRotate then
                    local getCameraRot = GetCamRot(createdCamera, 2)

-- ROTATE UP
                    if IsControlPressed(1, 32) then
                        if getCameraRot.x <= 0.0 then
                            SetCamRot(createdCamera, getCameraRot.x + 0.7, 0.0, getCameraRot.z, 2)
                        end
                    end

-- ROTATE DOWN
                    if IsControlPressed(1, 33) then
                        if getCameraRot.x >= -50.0 then
                            SetCamRot(createdCamera, getCameraRot.x - 0.7, 0.0, getCameraRot.z, 2)
                        end
                    end

-- ROTATE LEFT
                    if IsControlPressed(1, 34) then
                        SetCamRot(createdCamera, getCameraRot.x, 0.0, getCameraRot.z + 0.7, 2)
                    end

-- ROTATE RIGHT
                    if IsControlPressed(1, 35) then
                        SetCamRot(createdCamera, getCameraRot.x, 0.0, getCameraRot.z - 0.7, 2)
                    end
                end
1 Like

Yes, thanks :slight_smile:

But, itā€™s giving an error when i put there something like 12 cameras above one caregory. Some ā€˜?ā€™ empty things but i have checked that there is nothing emply. It says its client main.lua

You add the cameras in the config.lua. Tag the guy who did the ESX conversion as I didnā€™t do it.

I think you converted this script to ESX. Can you tell me why itā€™s giving a script error when i add more than 11 cameras above one category? Itā€™s something in client main.lua, empy things like ā€˜?ā€™. But i didnā€™t edit the client main.lua, only config. And i have checked many times that there is nothing empty anywhere.