[Release] Security Cams

It is actually loading the config. I just don’t know why it’s throwing out that error, but if someone have a clue, then write it here so I can fix it.

But there is nothing wrong with the script what I can see. It’s just a error for some reason that actually does nothing.

I’m pretty sure it’s just the fact that it has “-2.0” in the folder name… Easily resolved, most people rename the resource folder anyway.

I did not mean that mesage for you, it was for anes66 before he edited his post.

Alright! Sorry :slight_smile:

When I restart the resource I get this it has to do with the labels of it but why am I getting this error?? I have all the requirements running…
ESX VERSION

NEVERMIND FOUND THE ANSWER

But again nothing happens or appears here…

You’re probably missing a comma or have one little thing out of place, lua is a fickle bitch.

Its the default script my dude I’ve not changed a thing lol

same error :confused:

20 char.

Does anything show up at your PD?

You’re at the wrong location, the cameras can be accesed in the armory room.

Config.Hacking = false. Change it to true ^.^

If i where to add a new row with a new name and new cameras and i set the xyz for where the camera is where is the heading? how do i change where the camera is looking? i can change where it is but im confused on where it looks it would be nice if the ESX version had a config that make it a little easier to add or remove more hacking spots for more camera locations adding another throw for more cameras with a new name is pretty easy like i said just confused on the heading

Looks cool!

That gives me a good idea actually.

1 Like

It’s pretty hard for me to make it easier for people to add more banks, shops etc. But if you send me the coords to the cameras, I can add it for you if you don’t understand.

I mean why is the process hard? Do you need to change server script etc?

Adding cameras is FAR from being a hard process? It could be A LOT worse as everything could be hardcoded.

1 Like

It’s not hard for someone that has some knowledge of coding. But if you are not and just want to use a script right away and add a couple of extra cameras on a different spot, then you have to code a bit. Nothing special, but you have to make more options in the menu, add locals, change coords code in the client main.lua etc. If you want to add more hackspots, then you have to make a lot of more stuff to make it work (both server and client sided code)

But no, it’s not so hard if you know some stuff first.

1 Like

It’s not that hard unless you allow yourself to be overwhelmed by something new, and it is as easy as it can possibly be while still retaining functionality. If you can’t figure it out, or at a minimum know someone personally that can help you, maybe you should leave running a server to someone that can.

how do i go about adding more cameras? like i said i see where i set the cords x,y,z to place the camera but how do i set the camera to look into a certain position

I was asking as a general question. As someone made mention that it’s hard. And I was simply asking how hard could it be? Which lifegoal and xander answered. what are the steps that would make it that hard for the person to say it was hard. Like what is especially hard.
That’s all.
I wasn’t complaining or anything like that. It’s a great mod.

1 Like