[Release] Security Cams

Some know how to change the font?

You can change 3Dtext font changing line 193 SetTextFont(0) from 0 to whatever you want.

Working. Great job mate.
Tested adding new cameras (and rotate ones).

Yeah, but like custom fonts?

I tried to add new camera but its not worked, why ideas why?
Client: https://pastebin.com/iJx7NgNu
Console: http://prntscr.com/nx59q7

How to add fonts

dont bully me for this but anyone know where i change the language on here? XD

In the config

Nvm i did it but tha k you

How can i add new cams to any other market? [Sorry for asking, i’m newbie in scripting]

Config. Since when did being new to scripting relate to looking at a config file?

I know, but, i mean, i tried making a new cam related to a market and it didn’t appear in the cameras system, but if i renamed the code as “policecam 8” it appeared to me in the section of “LSPD Cameras”

Don’t use spaces :man_facepalming:

Is it possible to do new category for cameras. Like Police, Bank, Other, Security? I have tried it but i can’t make it working. Thanks for answers.

It is possible but you need to add in a lot of extra coding.

Its not very plug and play in that way.

This could be nice for ESX version. Is it possible to convert to ESX? I know there is left and right but up and down could be very nice. Maybe i should to try it. And other thing could be nice that you can add more than 11 cameras to one label/category. And, does someone know how i can disable the “Start watching cameras” text when i watch the camera, it is funny thing.

I saw. It was kind of difficult but i did it.

“This could be nice for ESX version”
This script already has one… what???

Cameras also have the option for up and down controls…

No, in the ESX version you can’t move camera up and down. Only right and left. So i think i could make it myself or is it somewhere here? And, what about the 11 camera limit?

I have never heard of an 11 camera limit…

And the BASE script HAS up, down, left, right rotation because I wrote it that way so if the person who converted to ESX didnt add that then :man_shrugging:. I dont support ESX resources. Thats why someone else did it as I dont like ESX…