[Release] Seatbelt with blinking warning indicator

How to change the key to put the belt on?

Did you really try to search even for a minute?

if IsControlJustReleased(0, 0) and GetLastInputMethod(0) then

How did you make it smaller?

Ghosthelper
edit
style.css

#container {
	width: 40px;
	height: 40px;

}
header img {
	width: 40px;
	height: 40px;

Thanks. I knew it had to be something simple.

You must use the code for being thrown out the windshield for this to be of any use

I would appreciate it if you share your sources with us (This is your video, right?)

How do I blacklist a vehicle? I added a add on bike and I want to remove the seatbelt from it.

I’m having trouble when you have a passenger in the vehicle, she puts the seat belt more and thrown out of the vehicle, in a curve or in a collision

I would like to know this too I went threw every file in the folder and could not find it.

Need it changing since I have something else Binded to K

1 Like
if IsControlJustReleased(0, 0) and GetLastInputMethod(0) then

Instead of asking without searching, learn to read because your question I answered 4 lines above … Always asked without looking

Maybe instead of being a ass you could just say please look up four lines.

and thank you @axberg

You are the ass you have to read the problems of others to see if yours is not there.

thanks for releasing, its really good to see how it runs well <3

How Do I change the Key that puts the seatbelt on and off?

if IsControlJustReleased(0, 311) at this line (58) to another button

Is there a way we can add a steatbelt chime when the seatbelt is off?

I love this script. I love the people sending me dms on the server saying “WTF Was I thrown out my car when i hit a telephone pole ?!?!?!!” “Modder just threw me out my car” and I reply. Was your seatbelt on??? “NO!!!”

Is there a away of making this work for 40% of cars, only as every car does not have a seat belt warning, it would be nice to make it random.