[Release] Scammer's Script Collection (09/03/17)

Thanks man I use several of your scripts on my server! A+ Work!

Scammer,
First off thank you so much for the work you’re doing. I really helps.

I wonder if you’d be up to assisting with taking the simple cuff script and make it so the player cannot move at all. Even after rag dolling. then there would need to be drag and put in vehicle commands that would be needed because the cuffed player cannot move. I have no idea how to do any of this, so someone guiding me would be greatly appreciated. If this was accomplished I would have no issue sharing it with the community, I believe by doing so helps to strengthen this community as a whole.

Not sure if your using essential, but if you are have you looked inside the freeze command? this could help

request disable / prevent or auto delete any spawned specific vehicle by player such as cargoplane that some player sometime loop
spawning too much cargoplane to crash another player

1 Like

this is a good idea or a spawn blocker for specific model ingame so server owners can disable specific cars/planes/peds etc by adding model name in maybe ??? @Mr.Scammer

1 Like

make a script to disable car god mode as well.

Might take a look at it™

1 Like

Added model blacklist.

3 Likes

thankou very much :slight_smile:

Cant get these to Blacklist “WEAPON_GRENADELAUNCHER”, or “WEAPON_RPG”, or “WEAPON_PROXMINE”, or “WEAPON_GRENADE”, Some things work some don’t any help on this would be great and thank you for all the great scripts you allow us to use.

1 Like

How do you use the time sync?

You just install it and eventually configure it. It should do its wonders afterwards.

1 Like

i belive its just for cars

i want to request player can set waypoint when waypoint has been set than once delete button pressed by player than player go or teleported to waypoint and parachut player… can’t wait pls :slight_smile: [ for server resource folder cz i disable scripthook for my server to prevent from bad modder ]

You can do exactly that with the enhancedreborn trainer. Set a marker and hit F4.

Has there been any issues with the WhitelistIP in the last week or so… Not able to get it working right… Drops me in game first, then tells me my IP is not whitelisted… I have double checked all my num bers, everything is right… Any insight? Thanks

1 Like

when i use the rappel script i crash out of game

Getting an issue with No God mode not working with people who do not use a trainer

Do you think it’s possible to sync the time with the real time ? When we play at night, it’s the night in the game and when we play at day, it’s the day in the game.

In the client code, change waitTime to be 1000. (This will make an in-game second be a real second)

As for it automatically detecting the system time, I am not too sure on that. You could set it manually in the server script. Meaning, if it is 11pm, set the hour to 23 and stop the script, then start it so the server is set to 11pm and has real time duration.

I know there are some ways to get system time with Lua, but I am not sure if it works in the server environment. I haven’t tested it.