[Release] Scammer's Script Collection (09/03/17)

It’s the time sync script that calls this event.

@Mr.Scammer in your ‘Street Name Display V2’ script you should switch “East” with “West” in the getCardinalDirectionFromHeading function, as GetEntityHeading returns degrees where West = 90° and East = 270°.

Or you can do getCardinalDirectionFromHeading( 360 - GetEntityHeading(GetPlayerPed(-1)) ).

this guy ^ , this is open source forums please don’t ask for scripts for personal use you can code that or make a request on the forums please

1 Like

Joined a day ago, what do you expect :grinning:

1 Like

I can confirm pvp is not working

list of confirmed things:

:white_check_mark: moon landing
:white_check_mark: 9/11
:x: hitler did nothing wrong
:white_check_mark: pvp not working

now, can you please clarify?

6 Likes

The moon landing hasnt been confirmed dude

That’s not clarification

Do the Lock and TPRequest commands still work? I’ve tried to get them to work, but no luck.

There’s no reason they shouldn’t work anymore. It might be an issue on your end. Are you sure you installed them correctly?

I currently have them installed into my ‘commands’ folder which has the client and server folders from the Command Processor and different commands in each folder. I’ve also added them to the __resource.lua. I don’t think the command is going through because it goes through as regular chat.

I think either Command Processor or some other script that listens for commands is causing this. Try installing the Lock and TPA scripts in a separate folder.

Should I add the command processor in their folder, or do you want me to put them just like any other resources?

Just install them like any other resource

Is there any reason why the PvP script doesnt work on my server i tried pretty much everything but no luck at all.

@Mr.Scammer ^^^^ same problem for me

have u tried taking out the trainer

yes then inserted the PvP script and still didnt work

Added Simple Watermark. Also PvP Script should be fixed now.

1 Like

Added Disable Godmode

3 Likes