[Release] Scammer's Script Collection (09/03/17)

Its working I remove then put back in the source folder is maintain its function thank you even for your help

1 Like

sorry if this is a stupid question but how would you implement that Searchlight script? Would you package that in a lua? I would love to try it. Thanks brother

@pongo1231 Quick question, Is there any way to update the nogodmode script? Getting a lot of hell raisers on servers lol I just really don’t have the resources to disable trainers… Thanks

1 Like

Hey @pongo1231 would you know how to unlock the vehicles once they’re locked? I can’t seem to find anything for it :stuck_out_tongue:

God Mode still works. i am still able to enable god mode and not die

I am trying to get my time sync waitTime to be realistic length. I changed waitTime to 1000 but seems like it is not working. Can anyone share with me how they got it working? Thanks

@ Scammer :slight_smile:

I have try both your ‘IP Whitelist v2’ and ‘IP Blacklist v2’, but both ‘freeze’ my login to my server, without any IP blocking in the setup? Here a dump from the server console.
What can I do about it ?

the nogodmode script appears to not work anymore? not sure when it broke exactly but it does not disable it anymore.

Still no solution to unlocking the doors? This is a nice touch but if you can’t unlock the door there is no point to locking it.

I have the same problems with ‘Nogodmode’ (simple .lua install and ok on ‘server console’), but its don’t work anymore ?? :cry:

PVP script works for my server but the street display dose not

Hey scammer! Im new to lua coding and such so please forgive me if it sounds dumb,
Within your ‘Blips’ how can i reduce the distance needed to see the blip on the map? The hud Blip is all good,
let me know thanks!

Just a update the street display script now works with my server

(This can be done with other resources too, with some it will cause problems and it wont load, but with a lot of things it works fine. You can try and see what works and what doesn’t yourself. This is how to load multiple resources from one:

client_scripts {
“example1.lua”,
“example2.lua”, }

server_scripts {
“example4.lua”,
“example3.lua” } )

^anyway to use that for car addons? or is it only for scripts

please fix godmode. Ever since some of the natives broke nothing seems to be able to stop it. Total chaos. No one will help, surely you are the man for the job

1 Like

It might just be me… But this script doesnt seem to be working

Time Sync v1.1
Syncs the time correctly for everyone. Also it's configurable how long a second in-game should be.
v1.1: Moved more logic to the client-side, less burden on the server.
Download

People are saying its dark when its light on my game etc

Nice! The best collection

yes a good portion of these scripts no longer work… time sync and no godmode are broken and the developer has not replied so im not sure if there still working on these plugins or not.

How to add a distance to “HEAD DISPLAY STUFF”?

A mod to remove minimap?