[Release] Scammer's Script Collection (09/03/17)

Ok thanks, I already know the 1000 ms but yes my question was more for how to sync exactly with real time ! :slight_smile:

You can try using some of the stuff from this http://lua-users.org/wiki/OsLibraryTutorial

As I said, I haven’t played around with it, but maybe it will work!

1 Like

Thanks for this topic ! <3

the /lock script doesn’t work, when you retype /lock it says the vehicule is locked and it’s still locked

works for me do get a new car
get in
do /lock
get out
try to get back in
if its locked try to do /lock again
and see if you can get in
you may have did something wrong

yeah theres need to be a /unlock because you can’t open the car again

wait a minute
there is xD
im fricken retarted

did you updated the link ? x)

just do /unlock to unlock the vehicle…

nvm there is not /unlock just checked the code its /lock

that’s what i’m doing but I think that you forgot to update the link in the topic it’s maybe a previous version and yours has been not uploaded

nope mine is latest just tryed it

weird, does it need another mod to work ?

nope not at all just put it in

just figured out something, I got in a car, typed /lock it locked it and then retyped /lock still in the car the message of car unlocked popped out, then i typed /lock again and got out of the car, tried /lock again out of the car and the vehicle didn’t unlocked, I’m gonna try to find where is the problem…

So I’ve been having issues with the Carmageddon Mod (listed in the first post) -
I’ve got it loading as a resource (like all other server script mods) and it loads fine in the server logs. No errors printed. However, when I get in the server with my client, the cars don’t move erratically like the mod would make me believe - they drive normally. Opening the F8 Console reveals this error:

Error in F8 Console

I have no other mods installed, and running the server without Carmageddon enabled does not pull this error. It only results in this:

No Error in F8 Console

Now I’m no expert at scripting or installing server mods, so any advice is welcome.

I’ve also linked an image of my YML, my server log, and my resources folder.

YML, Server Log, Resources Folder

Sorry for such a long post (sorry forum owners for a few images being uploaded as well!) but personally the more useful information posted, the better.

EDIT: hopefully fixing the image appearing out of the spoiler

Hello i will want to know how the whitelist works please when i can in source and active on citmp the person arive has to conect when even i do not understand help

Do you have some errors in your server’s log ?

No I’m no mistake I do not understand why

If you don’t give us more detail about your problem, we wouldn’t help you …