[Release] Scammer's Script Collection (09/03/17)

Ah, was hoping that wasnt the case, but oh well I guess. Thanks!

@Leah_UK I had the same problem, found out some resources can be added to one resource. For example the object loader loads all maps from serperate resources. But if you edit the _resource.lua and change the map names you can make it load multiple maps with one resource.

object_entry {
“east-coast.xml”,
“h200.xml”,
“splits.xml”,
“vespucci.xml”,
}

This can be done with other resources too, with some it will cause problems and it wont load, but with a lot of things it works fine. You can try and see what works and what doesn’t yourself. This is how to load multiple resources from one:

client_scripts {
“example1.lua”,
“example2.lua”, }

server_scripts {
“example4.lua”,
“example3.lua” }

yup thats how you can get around the max resource thing but a lot of them can be merged like the streaming folders and a lot of the simple scripts depends on what they call sometimes might throw errors like stated above but its a great way to optimize your server

@Mr.Scammer if you can merge them all into one resource or one script that would be a lot better and call the resource like scripts and implement them all into one Lua or onr resource.lua and throw the other client and server ones into one see if you can get them all merged

Added PvP Enable

Can you explain what it does? Is it supposed to disable scripthook? Or does it only work for servers with scripthook disabled

By default PvP is disabled. Enhanced Reborn activates PvP, but this isn’t possible on servers that don’t allow client mods. This will allow players to PvP on such servers.

@Mr.Scammer in the street display how would i go about changing the positiong of where the names appear instead of over the hud maybe like tope left corner or bottom right corner , or maybe on the right side of the hud

Change the values in DrawText()

do u know where i would find the proper coordinates or just gotta go edit it and see which works where ?

The values go from 0.0. 0.0 is fully left and 1.0 is fully right for X. For Y 0.0 is top and 1.0 is bottom.

(0.185, 0.950) is perfect if you want it to look like the standard PLD and i positioned it due to the car indication system script but looks good in those

It is not working for me. PvP is still disabled.

I was just wondering on how to edit the “Time Sync” mod. I tried editing it, but I think I messed up a bit… When I tried changing the numbers, I went into my server and it ended up just changing the time at a choppy and quick timing. Thanks for the help!

Just wanted to thank you for all your hard work and dedication to the community. My project has used many of your scripts and you will be getting proper credit in the credit section of our site. Again thank you so much for the quality and professionalism of your scripts. :slight_smile:

@Flatracer Does it output any error in the server console or the F8 console?

@Napalm I already had reports of changing how long a second should take being buggy. I’ll take a look at it.

@Healshot Thank you!

No Errors in the Server Console. I can’t see anything about it in the F8 Console

Awesome job! I’ve recently get it touch with FiveReborn, and I believe your scripts would be of great help to teach me how I should script for the server.

Don’t know if this is a cause of your code but it’s spamming my F8 Console? https://gyazo.com/ceb4ee6ae9f89fdc6a36632c006dabfc

Yeah events get printed in the F8 console when you have a C# script loaded. Can’t do anything about it unfortunately :confused:

Think it may have something to do with the “Player Blips and Above Head Display” script. Checking it out now.