[Release] Scammer's Script Collection (09/03/17)

thanks for the mention :wink:

Where is StreetDisplay located? Screenshot? Os it telling zones. Keep people informed, what makes your V2 a V2? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Otherwise; great work. Keep it up!

I changed the rappel command and got it to work with only the police maverick, I haven’t tested with any others yet :confused:

Thats awsome man,
hey if you have discord, i’d like to ask you something on there about coding

Pretty new to this. This looks like a good pack

NoDriveBy doesn’t seem to work still.

doesn’t work, tested

I’ll take a look at it. Must have been a stupid mistake I left in the script.

1 Like

Added Time Sync and No Drive-Bys v2

1 Like

How did you change it from maverick to police maverick?

line 12 of client.lua:
if not IsVehicleModel(heli, 0x1517D4D9) then

polmav = 0x1517D4D9
maverick = 0x9D0450CA
annihilator = 0x31F0B376

Thanks! :slight_smile: Just wondering if anyone know’s how to implement Mark’s searchlight coding into a script? What script would i add it to?

Hey @Mr.Scammer thanks a lot for these scripts, they are awesome. However, my server’s console is spewing out this for the timesync script when a player connects. Do you know what it means?

I forgot to remove some unnecessary stuff. Redownload it.

Thank you! No more errors

Added Player Blips and Above Head Display script. Also updated Rappel script to work with police and ambulance helis.

Can’t run a few of your addons such as Whitelist, Rappel and No Drive by. I believe this may be due to having too many addons? is this a possible problem?

That’s most likely an issue on your end. These work fine for me.

Okay :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: is it possible to have too many addons? because they seem to work when i disable others :S

Apparently it is possible to have too many if they work for you after disabling other scripts.