[Release] Scammer's Script Collection (09/03/17)

nvm there is not /unlock just checked the code its /lock

that’s what i’m doing but I think that you forgot to update the link in the topic it’s maybe a previous version and yours has been not uploaded

nope mine is latest just tryed it

weird, does it need another mod to work ?

nope not at all just put it in

just figured out something, I got in a car, typed /lock it locked it and then retyped /lock still in the car the message of car unlocked popped out, then i typed /lock again and got out of the car, tried /lock again out of the car and the vehicle didn’t unlocked, I’m gonna try to find where is the problem…

So I’ve been having issues with the Carmageddon Mod (listed in the first post) -
I’ve got it loading as a resource (like all other server script mods) and it loads fine in the server logs. No errors printed. However, when I get in the server with my client, the cars don’t move erratically like the mod would make me believe - they drive normally. Opening the F8 Console reveals this error:

Error in F8 Console

I have no other mods installed, and running the server without Carmageddon enabled does not pull this error. It only results in this:

No Error in F8 Console

Now I’m no expert at scripting or installing server mods, so any advice is welcome.

I’ve also linked an image of my YML, my server log, and my resources folder.

YML, Server Log, Resources Folder

Sorry for such a long post (sorry forum owners for a few images being uploaded as well!) but personally the more useful information posted, the better.

EDIT: hopefully fixing the image appearing out of the spoiler

Hello i will want to know how the whitelist works please when i can in source and active on citmp the person arive has to conect when even i do not understand help

Do you have some errors in your server’s log ?

No I’m no mistake I do not understand why

If you don’t give us more detail about your problem, we wouldn’t help you …

Its working I remove then put back in the source folder is maintain its function thank you even for your help

1 Like

sorry if this is a stupid question but how would you implement that Searchlight script? Would you package that in a lua? I would love to try it. Thanks brother

@pongo1231 Quick question, Is there any way to update the nogodmode script? Getting a lot of hell raisers on servers lol I just really don’t have the resources to disable trainers… Thanks

1 Like

Hey @pongo1231 would you know how to unlock the vehicles once they’re locked? I can’t seem to find anything for it :stuck_out_tongue:

God Mode still works. i am still able to enable god mode and not die

I am trying to get my time sync waitTime to be realistic length. I changed waitTime to 1000 but seems like it is not working. Can anyone share with me how they got it working? Thanks

@ Scammer :slight_smile:

I have try both your ‘IP Whitelist v2’ and ‘IP Blacklist v2’, but both ‘freeze’ my login to my server, without any IP blocking in the setup? Here a dump from the server console.
What can I do about it ?

the nogodmode script appears to not work anymore? not sure when it broke exactly but it does not disable it anymore.

Still no solution to unlocking the doors? This is a nice touch but if you can’t unlock the door there is no point to locking it.