[Release] SAHP Police Golf Cart

It’s been quite a while since I released something useful, so today I am bringing you the single most useful resource you could have on a FiveM server… a Golf Cart with a lightbar (Original, right?).

The Head Admin on my server asked me to model him a police golf cart so that’s exactly what I did. This is complete with a SAHP texture, radio, antenna, push bar, and a traffic cone. I also edited the vehicle file so that it sounded like the in-game caddy (Which is especially hilarious when you’re going 75mph down the road with your sirens blaring and an engine that sounds like an electric weedwhacker).
…That’s pretty much it for the features.

Screenshots

I didn’t have time to take in-game screenshots as someone was working inside the server files, so instead, here are some from OpenIV:
8dc40cab759b01658b0d7effad78da39
4dd97a41b82570bc021b09ac9ac2e8b4

Additionally, I left this model unlocked…so if you have zModeler, you can add whatever you want to it. Just be sure to credit me in the description with a link to this post. I’m actually planning on adding a different lightbar to it soon.

“BEFORE USE, SAY PRAYERS” -Caleb, the man who I built this for.

policecart.rar (3.3 MB)
Spawn Name: policecart

Have Fun!
-Cole

2 Likes

Oh yesssss!! What I have been looking for. Could you possibly make one for LSPD, BCSO, SAPD and SAFD?
That would be awesome

2 Likes

cringe lol hahhaa cringe ghaga

I’ll look into it. Like I mentioned in the post, this was made for you to do whatever you want with it, so you can make any skin you want! :slight_smile:

I’ve seen t his on LSPDFR. You sure its yours? (Not the livery, but the golf cart itself). You are implying that you made the whole car not the livery in your post. It was the same vehicle, with the same spawn name.

I also saw that Golf Cart on LSPDFR, which is what Caleb sent me. I knew eventually I would release this on FiveM, so I bought a month of zmodeler and slapped the default light bar on the top of the golf cart, just like the guy who released it on LSPDFR did. As for the spawn name? Caleb told me the spawn name of the LSPDFR version and I named my version just that. There was no intent of copying it really, it was just for the ease of not having to make a name for it. Anyone can slap a default GTA light bar on a default GTA model. Not that difficult at all.

what file in open iv do i replace to change the or add a livery? im kinda new on dev work so bear with me

go into the YTD and there should be a file with the texture on it… should be easy to find. Let me know if you need any more help :slight_smile:

there was one file in there that had the SAHP in white and the SAHP star but i changed it and nothing there was also a template file in there i tried to use and replace neither did a change