[Release] RS9000 - Police Radar

This looks amazing, great work.

2 Likes

any possibility you could be adding the plate checking in a later update?

plate-reader

Actually, it’s almost finished!
The small display will sit to the left of the main radar. It’s totally optional and can be enabled/disabled in the configuration file.

New version should be available in the next few days after testing.

6 Likes

With this addition of the ALPR, would there be an option to just have the Radar and another button to turn on the ALPR or is it gonna be if you toggle the radar it also toggles the ALPR? Also love the speed radar. Much better than our previous one with the ALPR. Also will the plates lock when the vehicle is going past at the Fast Speed or is it a manual lock? If its manual lock this would cause issues for a highway patrol person due to the amount of NPCs on the highway. Also the feature of a button to lock speed and license plate by pressing a button would be cool.

Can’t wait for that to be added in! Moved from an old OCRP WraithRS radar, not saying it was bad, but felt “inaccurate” cause would be clocking people at 60 when they are only doing 50. And this was using speed control.

After moving to you radar, seems to be much more accurate, and more enjoyable than getting pulled over for speeding when I ain’t even doing that. xD

When that comes, I will be downloading this script for our server!

Very nice! I am looking forward to the release of the plate reader too, that picture looks nice!

Good job man.

1 Like

…would there be an option to just have the Radar and another button to turn on the ALPR or is it gonna be if you toggle the radar it also toggles the ALPR?

If the plate reader is enabled in the config, it will always be displayed with the radar. Toggling XMIT on each of the antennas will toggle the plate reader for that antenna as well. No extra options will be added to the control panel.

will the plates lock when the vehicle is going past at the Fast Speed or is it a manual lock?

If a vehicle exceeds the set speed limit, their plate will show up on the display (locked) and their speed will show on the FAST display. You will need to reset it in the control panel after it’s been locked.

Also the feature of a button to lock speed and license plate by pressing a button would be cool.

That’s a good idea. Currently only vehicles that exceed the fast limit will show on the display. So in that case, I would have to make it so all vehicles detected by the radar have their plate read. That could be a configuration option.

The plate reader is now available as a beta release on GitHub: v1.2.0 Beta

See the release changelog for a full list of changes, including configuration information.

If you notice any bugs or errors, please create an issue on GitHub and it will be resolved shortly. Thanks!

Edit: v1.2.0 now released!

1 Like

could you make the clear a button press like wratih ALPR?

Yes! It would be nice to be able to just press a single button to reset the radar instead of going into the menu everytime to reset

Thanks for the feature suggestion!

The latest beta release contains the ability to reset the fast lock. The default button is X

Would be nice to have a plate lock feature + set bolo

Alot of people are thinking this has ALPR features, it does not, it is a speed radar (or lidar) not a license plate database, it simply displays the plate of a vehicle exceeding the speed limit for an easy reference in a multilane scenario of just who you’re pulling over

How do i get it to kmh?

@Levende_Postej config.json
“units”: “km/h”,

1 Like

Thank you¨

Ho do i change the language?

In the Html, if im right.

Okay, i’ll try thanks!