[Release] RP Revive [Fax-Revive] [1.1]

must be just you then, as them cords work fine for me… could just be you taking too long to load the map, whats your specs like?

everyone spawns like that but gtx 1070 16gb ram ryzen 2600 6 cores 12 threads

1 Like

doesnt the 2600 have 8 cores?

also it should work fine…not sure whats going on, try clearing server cache and your cache and try again

no thats a 2700

but i dont know ill wait for FAXES to respond

If you want it to be the only spawn, make sure to have only one createSpawnPoint() I’m currently re-writing the whole script to be way better. This will be an easy config item in the new version. But just make sure there is one and the coords are correct. It will then work.

@FAXES You need to add a CPR animation and allow players to do CPR to someone if injured so parmedics can revive the player. I think it would be a great addon. I saw that someone did it with this script but they didnt do too well with respawn/revive like you did. Maybe you could do something similar to theirs perhaps: https://github.com/CADOJRP/FiveM-CPR-Script

1 Like

maybeeee

1 Like

Hello, Faxes, love your scripts. I don’t know a single thing about codes and stuff so is there any way to give the revive and respawn function a cooldown?

What do you mean by cool down?

That doesn’t make sense. That is what the re spawn function is so you can be removed from the role-play scene

So for example, you have to wait 30 seconds before you can respawn/revive. I meant timer. Also, is there any way to completely remove the respawn function?

The timer is already planned to be added in 1.0 and with functionality toggles.

1 Like

:grinning:

1 Like

how do i make it to where you have to wait to respawn
too

When I hit E, i respawn into Michael, have to do /die to access the weapon wheel, then change back into my normal skin I had before death to have all the same guns.

1 Like

Sounds like you have a conflict with the script…

do you know how to fix it? It only happens to like 2 people in my server and nobody else

Much better than the default esx_ambulance death screen for our purposes. I’m trying to add the sunbathe animation trigger when you revive yourself however it cancels the animation after I lay down and I can’t figure out why. That’s a me problem, however when I hit respawn, it just revives the person in place instead of bringing them to one of the coordinates. (I have all but the sandy one commented out)

Any idea on what could be causing the issue where when I hit respawn, it just revives the person in the same spot and doesn’t respawn them at one of the coordinates? This is the default script I downloaded with no modifications

1 Like