[Release] Route 68 Garage V1.2

That’s cute probably because it’s flat and clean keep up maybe someday you’ll map something bigger :wink:

Nice, keep up the great work. There is a void in FiveM named nice mappings hope you can fill it :slight_smile:

1 Like

For some reason the door doesn’t open? is it not supposed to or? I’m just confused

@Shortstuff511 Gotta Tough Time Reading?

1 Like

Don’t get me wrong. This is good work other than the door thing that people mention (I don’t know, I didn’t download it), but why on route68? There are already two garages in the Harmony area. Why not somewhere that far away from other shops?

@Savage912 Hey man thats perfect if you wanna DM me on Discord if you have it @ Damen H.#3709, or just reply to this message on how to make it open.

What program did you use too build this?

I used Menyoo @Drexdor

Oh ok thank you
(20 characters)

This was before the fix. You don’t have to be a jerk

@Jellyton Wait a support Discord is not allowed? Because MrDagree has his support Discord for his scripts?

Nah, sorry, on all future posts since the PSA that’s how it’s meant to be. :stuck_out_tongue:

So ill have to remove it now?

Yes sir.

Ok well thanks for the heads up. Ill remove it, is there any other way to link the Discord to have to people use that if they need help?

You can put it on your profile. or just tell people to DM you on the forums or on the thread.

Ok thanks, have a good rest of the afternoon man.

You too!

I know this is an old topic, but I put mine in a readme file in the download.