[OUTDATED][Gamemode] RottenV | Zombie Gamemode [Alpha v3.0]

Everytime I try to change anything… lets say #peds < 19 to a higher number to spawn more zombies… when I try to connect to the server it tells me I couldnt download resource Zombies…if I change it back to 19 then it loads up fine client side… Am I doing something wrong here? I mean I can change it to 20 and i cant connect to server without that message popping up. It HAS to be 19 :frowning:

theres a way to change the skins? something like random skins

hi, there’s a way to change the skins or make the skins be random and not them same for all zombies?

1 Like

very sad, nobody helps, nobody awnser…

@pongo1231 help this poor man please

and nothing yet… :frowning:

most zombies seem to run away from me after shooting/pointing a gun at them. Any way to change this?

Thanks for sharing, its great, fantastic. works well. whoohoo

Thanks for the script. Every time a player joins the server, the server console shows:

Error: ScriptEnvironment : TriggerEvent : Error executing event handler Z:newplayer in resource Zombies: Parameter count mismatch

I looked at the code, everything looks right, not sure why this is coming up.

It says parameter mismatch so it means either it doesn’t have all the function parameters filled out or there are too many and unexpected parameter.

I know what it means, the author of the mod has a bug that needs fixing. It’s a bug i can’t fix because the event requires 1 parameter and the firing trigger gives 1 parameter. Something is causing the error to be thrown, but not what is stated in the error.

Amazing work, this is very interesting. I’m trying to learn some of the coding you guys doing on this scripts. What I would add (and probably you are already thinking about this) is create the posibility to have a base. 4 different locations across the map maybe. A base on which you can save the progress, purchase weapons and maybe some custom apocalyptic cars?
Also, I got a question, how can I increase the spawning number, I think the spawn number is a bit low, we need more action :smiley:?

Any code so i can put 10x more zombies in my server ? Hardcore servers are more fun .

nevermind from > 19 to >250 , way better

Did you find how to increase the zombies spawn number?

I got myself an issue here, if I die the game is getting stuck in black screen with the little circle in the right side. Any idea why?

Whenever I shot my gun and maybe when I reload, the game crashes and I’m getting the following message in the server console:
Frame time warning: server frame took 36 msec, disconnected a client for timing out,

1 Like

Dont spawn more than > 100 after that any gun that kill a zombie crashes you .

1 Like

Understood, I will lower that number, it was 175.
Also, we need to find out how we can change the textures and maybe randomize it, having the same texture kinda ruins the effect.

hi, can somebody help please?

There’s a way to change the default skin to randon skins? The objective is not limit the zombies to only one skin, please I really need this…