[Release] Roleplay Toolbox 2.0

Hmm i swear i have…

Remove -master from your resource name…???

He shouldn’t have to, as the resource folder is inside the master folder. He has probably renamed it, I’m gonna update it soon so there is simply a config file, so there is no need to edit the JavaScript.

You have not changed the resource name in the JavaScript after renaming it. Read the first 1/3 of the post.

I don’t remember if I had said anything previously but if you look at my K9 I made it where it auto sets the resource name for the http post methods so whatever they name it. It will auto adapt.

I am too lazy to look up in the topic but just the best idea I have found to fix most of the peoples issues.

I have also found the NUI doesn’t like capital letter resource names. Have not found a fix for that unfortunately.

How would i set this so that the police toolbox and ems/fire tool box is only accessable if you have those jobs, Thank you for the wonderful resource

I haven’t looked into that, as it is just simply a role-play toolbox, however there are some ideas and suggestions if you scroll up and read my comments.

hey mate whould there be a way for it to cheek job for the police,ems,fire and not let just everone use it thanks

I suppose if you are using a config function, or something like ESX with a database. Such as

If job ~= police then
Toggle ActionMenu()
else
end

Something like that

If you what to see this toolbox in action here’s a video

1 Like

May already be known but I don’t see it mentioned…

Concerning the radar, one reason many may be having difficulties is likely due to how it is currently coded.

On a freshly downloaded installation I am seeing: <button class="menuoption" data-sub="radar">Radar</button> where I should be seeing <button class="menuoption" data-action="radar">Radar</button>

I don’t know if this is intentional or not…

Also, once I toggle the menu and click close on the radar menu item, I no longer have a cursor on the screen. This makes closing the Toolbox menu rather difficult. Any ideas on how this could be fixed?

– Edit: Granted I guess I could just press “M” again… all well.

Would anyone be able to help me switch this to open with only using CTRL+M

The reason it is temporarily a sub-menu as it has no event, if people want to add their radar to it they can add a radar button and trigger their radar event in cl_toolbox.lua. As the might have a custom radar, WolfKnight’s or NIC’s.

I could add a radar into it in the future if that is what people want.

Nah, what you have is sufficient. WolfKnight’s is probably the best radar out there so it would recreating the wheel.

What… Maybe be useful, depending on how much work it would add is have a config that enables menu options. Example.

Radar: 1
-- Turns on the radar integration with WolfKnight's Radar (Note: the radar must be installed and started)

When 1 is set, the submenu will be displayed. When 0, no submenu.

This could be done with any external integrations, that way you can easily make a blurb about it on the main page or in a readme. Hopefully reducing the amount of people asking for help.

I guess my only concern is currently there is a lot of places to check to make sure the radar is working. Of course… Only an opinion… Everyone has one.

Can anyone help me with getting a props menu , I dont really know what I am doing with this kind of stuff. My LEO and EMS are asking for this function. Such as cones, barriers, lights, etc.

Could just look at police management and copy the functions to the code then trigger the event through HTML buttons.

Thank you
(20 Characters)

1 Like

Hey im kinda inexperienced when it comes to this, but: I was wondering how i change the uniforms to lets say a custom EUP uniform i make, How would i set it so if i click LSPD it gives me my custom EUP uniform?

I’ve not used EUP so I wouldn’t know, although I would try

https://runtime.fivem.net/doc/reference.html#_0x45EEE61580806D63

Okay…

(20 Characters)