[Release] Roleplay Toolbox 2.0

Yes it does you have done something incorrectly, read the top of the post if you wish to rename it.

Have a look a couple posts up :wink:

i found why (20char)

Yeah scotty I know just been too busy with the NativeUI version, tryna figure out how to have a sub menu inside a sub menu and still allow it to triggerevents.

1 Like

Send me what you got and I will send you a working version :wink:

Yeh sure :joy: All works bro, just gotta figure out how to implement sub menus inside sub menus.

I can’t even understand what you are saying.

Bunch of post withdrawn in here :smile:

1 Like

IKR PMSL :joy:

(20 Chars)

Its so simple to change the keybinding just look at the code!

Engine doesn’t work for me bro, any help? Love the script btw looks and works amazing! Also how would I add Wraiths radar to it?

Add the radar to your server, add it to your server.cfg so the radar starts then add this to the cl_toolbox.lua:

elseif ( data == "radar" ) then 		
TriggerEvent( 'wk:radarRC' )

Then add this to your html:

<button class="menuoption" data-action="radar">police radar</button>

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ and what do you mean it doesn’t work you will have to give me more info.

Anyway to remove options altogether?
I don’t want my server able to spam out adverts for different companies for example.

Amazing work though.

You comment them out, or remove them, in the ui.html file:

<!-- Option 1 -->
Option 2
<!-- Option 3 -->
1 Like

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Exactly what he said, I would recommend removing or uncommenting the code as it isn’t needed if you don’t want adverts.

there is a bug when using emotes like hands up ive tried to click hands up again to try and put hands down and ive also tried cancel emote they both don’t work

Well you clearly have another script triggering the same event, so cancel your handsup script and it will work. There is no bug. I could explain what is happening, however unless you are a developer you wouldn’t understand.

how do I open up the menu

M is the default or change it in the LUA. To 20 for “Z”
Unless you have renamed the resource