[Release] Roleplay Toolbox 2.0

Show me your html file.

ui.html (11.1 KB)

Your data here is Area yet on the html it is lspd, it should look like this

<button class="menuoption" data-action="Area">Area Uniform</button>

Instead of this

<button class="menuoption" data-action="lspd">Area Uniform</button>

Does this include limited to perms or nah? I’ve yet to get the HTML to work as if someone is LEO then LEO menu shows if not then LEO doesn’t show I’ve had problems with that, does this one have it or nah? just curious

thank you, i will change it and retry

It does not have perms, however the NativeUI version will.

1 Like

I do have an idea how you could do that.

Yea I’ve been trying to wrap my head around it cause I know Koil has done it just unsure at the moment how it was actually done and the process to do it
Your working on a Native UI version?

does this work yes or no?

Does what work, this resource, of course it does. I wouldn’t of released it otherwise.

I added the resource with -master at the end and it doesn’t work like the animations don’t work and i can’t exit the menu.

update - would be good for a breathalyser

I press on each button and it doesn’t do anything and i can’t exit the menu and if i remove the -master at the end do i need to change it in the scripts config?

remove the -master and place that in to your server.cfg and it works, might the “m” button,

I also got the problem that i can´t close this toolbox when its opened, looks like the emotes etc neither work. BTW I changed the button to “Z”

this all works, i had the same issue, but read above the fixes are there, remove the -master

Really nice release! Great work!!

Is it possible to be able to walk while having the toolbox opened?

what button to open??

If you can’t exit make sure the resource is named

“roleplay-toolbox”

I would as I have the code, however, NIC doesn’t want it public. He owns the code.

I don’t think it is possible as it is NUI, however, the NativeUI version will be able to.

Toggled via M

Update 1.2 Roleplay Toolbox

• Updated the resource as people were not removing “-master” causing them to not be able to exit the toolbox.