[Release] Roleplay Toolbox 2.0

Why Cant I Cuff Anyone With The Menu…? Nor Drag, Put Player In Vehicle Or Take Player Out Of Vehicle?

Update 1.5:

I have decided to do an update on this release to add new improvements and bug fixes.

Features:

• There is no longer a resource name issue, thanks to @rhys19 due to not having the time to write it.

• Whenever toggling an action in the menu, it will close so it is easier to interact with, to reopen the menu, you just use the toggle key. This applies to police, fd/ems, and civ actions, emotes and adverts. This is not implemented in the vehicle options however.

• Police & Fire/EMS actions have now been whitelisted, based off skins. Thanks to @J.Manlet
    To remove this whitelisting check line 78. To change the skins that are whitelisted check line 27 for LEO and line 32 for Fire/EMS.

Police Toolbox:

[Actions]

I have rewritten the cuff and uncuff functions, to prevent moving, pulling out weapons and firing them.

[Clothing]

I have implemented better load-outs and also added props for your outfits. - [Credit to Monty Piper]

FD/EMS Toolbox:

[Actions]

I have removed the drag function from this as it didn’t really seem necessary. Now it just has place and remove from your ambulance/vehicle.

[Clothing]

I have implemented better load-outs and also added props for your outfits. - [Credit to Monty Piper]

Civ Toolbox:

[Actions]

I have rewritten/improved the handsup and kneel function. Hands up now has a better animation and kneel only makes you kneel with your hands up. You no longer place your hands on your head.

[Adverts]

I have added an uber advert and assigned images to all of these adverts so you no longer get the (No-IMG) notification icon.

[Emotes]

The civ emotes have been changed so they will continue to play and the only way to stop them is to move forwards, backwards, left or right (A,W,S,D). So you can cancel them without any buttons in the menu.

Vehicle Toolbox:

[Buttons]

I have updated the code in the engine to draw a notification when you turn your engine on or off.

The fix code has been updated so the vehicle is forced to be turned off when you fix your vehicle, you must then wait 15 seconds for realism.

Download

Click me!

Thanks to beta testers @FAXES and @rhys19.

Credits:

2 Likes

hello, how to i add people to the permission’s when in-game i get “you are not a cop” anyone help ? please

No you don’t what are you talking about.

You need to change your skin to one set in the leoskins table or you can disable the whitelist code by reading my post above.

1 Like

wow didn’t think of that feel really dumb now

No worries man.

(20 Chars)

Hey I disabled the whitelisting exactly like you said and the menu wouldn’t work anymore.

Then you have done it wrong, that is simply as I can say it. What did you remove exactly?

I put the comment commands on both lines 77 and 213 exactly the way you said. I did find a work around though. I needed it to work with EUP so I added “mp_m_freemode_01” (and the female as well) to the whitelist and it worked the way I needed it too. So it’s all good.

Hey so we were looking to change a very small thing in the script, I was looking for where the keybind is and wondering if I could change it and where is it located?

Read this

(20 Characters)

1 Like

Hey, just a real quick question. When I open the menu and I try to cuff or drag a player it says that I’m not a police officer. I know I need to wear a police outfit, but we use other uniforms in-game. Is it possible to disable that message? So that anyone could have acces to the menu?

Yes read my post how to disable it or simply add your uniform skin into the leotable.

Could you link it for me? I wasn’t able to find it.
Thanks a lot for you’re help and fast response btw :wink:

Literally scroll up to the update 1.5 comment.

how to add people as police?

I dont know how to set myself as a police officer how and where do i do that at?

how can i change the image for the adverts? thanks

Why did you have to disallow people to move while they are cuffed?