[Release] Roleplay Toolbox 2.0

No worries man.

(20 Chars)

Hey I disabled the whitelisting exactly like you said and the menu wouldn’t work anymore.

Then you have done it wrong, that is simply as I can say it. What did you remove exactly?

I put the comment commands on both lines 77 and 213 exactly the way you said. I did find a work around though. I needed it to work with EUP so I added “mp_m_freemode_01” (and the female as well) to the whitelist and it worked the way I needed it too. So it’s all good.

Hey so we were looking to change a very small thing in the script, I was looking for where the keybind is and wondering if I could change it and where is it located?

Read this

(20 Characters)

1 Like

Hey, just a real quick question. When I open the menu and I try to cuff or drag a player it says that I’m not a police officer. I know I need to wear a police outfit, but we use other uniforms in-game. Is it possible to disable that message? So that anyone could have acces to the menu?

Yes read my post how to disable it or simply add your uniform skin into the leotable.

Could you link it for me? I wasn’t able to find it.
Thanks a lot for you’re help and fast response btw :wink:

Literally scroll up to the update 1.5 comment.

how to add people as police?

I dont know how to set myself as a police officer how and where do i do that at?

how can i change the image for the adverts? thanks

Why did you have to disallow people to move while they are cuffed?

Simply change your model to one of the models in the leoSkins table or add more on line 27

local leoSkins = {
	"s_m_y_cop_01",
    "s_m_y_hwaycop_01",
    "s_m_y_sheriff_01",
    "s_m_y_swat_01",
}

Take the “char_floyd.ytd” from the stream folder, copy it into your Grand Theft Auto V directory, open “Open IV” open “char_floyd,ytd” and add your own images, customize or remove them.

Because I wanted to and it was requested if you want to allow movement, remove this from line 1087

DisableControlAction(0,32, true) -- W
DisableControlAction(0,33, true) -- S
DisableControlAction(0,34, true) -- A
DisableControlAction(0,35, true) -- D

Where do i go in the files to change id244 to id 20 so i can change the key pls?

Thanks it was driving me mad lol stupid 20char shit lol

No worries mate. Enjoy!

1 Like

Ok. So Sorry. I’m a noob. How do i make it to where i can use MP Peds with this and how do i get it to where i can use the Wraith Radar system with this menu?. Thanks in advance