[RELEASE] Robinson's Big Wet Hose (Finally fixed after nearly a year)

redacted

1 Like

sry same problem. dident test the sync part.

1 Like

Hey guys new update out that fixes the bugs and sync issues!

1 Like

Hi! So I just put this in my server and it doesn’t affect the fire I tried GTA fire and also the script.

1 Like

It should now, did a very minor bug fix that should address the issue

1 Like

For some reason it still isnt working server side its only client

1 Like

Is it possible it doesn’t work at all? I’ve installed it like every fivem script and in the console it does show up like /hose, It even sais it’s activated but still the it’s just a basic fire extinguisher

Any help? Thanks!

2 Likes

Yeah it’s being a bitch right now, temporary fix is to restart the script. I am working hard on a permanent fix to this.

1 Like

Thanks ! Take your time dude :wink: No problem, it’s an amazing mod form what i’ve seen! :smiley:

But restarting in the console doesn’t work either, but np!

1 Like

Very nice script, only it does not work anymore on restart. Is there a fix you could make?

1 Like

Script does work, you have to restart and do /hose. Most likely an installation error.

Like I have been saying, a fix is in the works.

1 Like

Ok, I look forward to the fix.

1 Like

could be a decent flamethrower

4 Likes

lol wtf

2 Likes

Nice edit!

2 Likes

Can you upload this directly to the forums or preferably git-hub, I believe you aren’t allowed to upload to any other 3rd party source other than git-hub. Just letting you know before a mod unlists your topic and asks you to change it, I’ve seen it happen before for using one drive.

1 Like

Very cool script keep up the good work and it will be used in my server :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Our server has a issue where we have to restart the script for people to use it then only one person can use it.

1 Like

He is working on a fix! I don’t know when it’s finished but it will work eventually :wink:

1 Like

for me multiple people can use it…

1 Like