[Release] Harvest/Treatment/Selling Jobs System v1.1

I’m lost with that :
add “i1.limitation AS raw_lim, i2.limitation AS treat_lim” in SQL request

can you send some screen for how to do the step 2 ?

EDIT : Nevermind it’s in server.lua too

Sir_Smog1 : I’m not the maintainer of the script, sorry ^^
DealTime : I don’t know if the maitainer of this script allow a reupload
stivicx : Just add an else clause . And give me your error if you want I help you

##Note
I found an error, I’ve just edit my pastebin, it’s about getQuantity function in vdk_inventory :slight_smile:

I changed the step 3 but it’s broke the recolt x)

Didn’t work :frowning:

else
if (near == ‘field’ and exports.vdk_inventory:getQuantity(JOBS[jobId].raw_id) > 40) then
recolt(‘Inventory full’’)

-> I don’t have an error just everyone can take the resource. I don’t know where I can fix by jobs

Hello,

I would like to add another treatment ,

Transform wood into boards and boards into furniture and sell furnitures
I think it’s something about the DB

someone can help me to do it please ?

Thanks

What do you mean ? Just use the simple system Bro.
1 = Recolt wood
2 = treatment
3 = selling

Yes this is good and working
well

My question was if it’s possible to add another treatment

recolt
treatment
treatment
selling
:slight_smile:

I already planned to modify this script to do this :wink:

Hello, I think I found a bug:

When we go to the fields, and then for example, we go to the sale (without going through the treatment) the script crashes and it is no longer possible for us to harvest again, treat or sell.

I’ve just test, and I’ve no problem :slight_smile:

With the basic script, when I harvest and I sell without going through the treatment, the script “crashes” and I can no longer go back to harvest or treat, Nothing happens.

i have this, please help me.

EDIT: Problem solved ! just replace the function getQuantity to this:

function getQuantity(itemId)
if(not ITEMS[tonumber(itemId)]) then
return 0
else
return ITEMS[tonumber(itemId)].quantity
end
end

Thank’s to Kyominii for your help (with your pastebin).

2 Likes

Bonjour, serait-il possible pour la police de voir l’inventaire in game ? Si oui j’aimerais connaitre la marche a suivre pour apprendre en même temps ^^

Hello, would it be possible for the police to see the inventory in game? If so, I would like to know how to learn at the same time ^^

Guys i have error with inventory

I’m on a Cops script (it is almost finish, it still one thing to repair). It’s include seing the inventory by cops :smiley:
Maybe tomorrow I would release it on this forum ^^

6 Likes

Awesome, i love you :slight_smile:
(If you need beta tester i can do the job)

It would be super Kyominii, I follow your comments since the beginning, a release would be very nice from you :slight_smile:

Important information

Guys I know I’m not really active since some days but it’s because I work on a bigger update/release of this script. I want to create a big release whith all jobs : recolt, medic, repairman, police… I’ve read and think about all your problems and try to fix them for my future release : actually I made a big update of the recolt system but there are some bugs. Medic is already developed and repairman soon. I fix the recolt and finish the repairman and you’ll have a new release :wink:

8 Likes

And I want to make a big thanks to @Kyominii for his help and his improvement :heart:

6 Likes

@Vodkhard & @Kyominii , vous êtes les meilleurs! Merci à vous car sans vous je n’aurais pas un serveur.

You are the best! A big thanks you from all of us using your script.

Mon serveur ne serait pas autant avancée sans vous les meks! I’ beginning in LUA and i’m at the stade to just understand the code, trying to understand. You help me a lot! Again THANKS!

2 Likes