[Release] Harvest/Treatment/Selling Jobs System v1.1

look at my pastebin
https://pastebin.com/QNP1qiLQ and try to resolve my problems please :slight_smile:

You haven’t error ? Because I haven’t time to debug all your code ^^
And if it is mine, so the code work (my changes work on my server and others)

When I run my server no error, I do not understand my problem …

When I run my server no error, I do not understand my problem … So i’m lost :stuck_out_tongue:

Go PM (to stop pollute this thread ^^)

1 Like

I made a second modification about Blips names (Number 1, 2 or 3 isn’t very explicit ^^).
So there is the modification (in vdkrec in setBlip function – around line 90) : https://pastebin.com/PDtfeYDP

Just add this pastebin at the end of the function.
Note : if you have my precedent modification, put this modification at the end just before table.insert(BLIPS, blip) :wink:

Get this error, and recolt not working.

Fixed by adding : export ‘notFull’ in _resource.lua of vdk_inventory folder but now got this error.

Maybe your vdk Inventory isn’t up to date.
Also are you using my modifications or not ?

Everything is fine but i would like to customize the blips according to the job_id i’ve modified the sql request but i’m not able to modify the blip function to made it work.

The default blips are not userfriendly.

Hi, i want to use an icon blip for one job only ( like a truck for recolt / treatment /selling ) but if i change the ID of the blips,
i change it for all jobs… so i need your help to add a condition like
if (job_Id == 4) then
setBlip(item.fx, item.fy, item.fz, 477)
setBlip(item.tx, item.ty, item.tz, 477)
setBlip(item.sx, item.sy, item.sz, 477)
end

and for an other job use an other blip ID etc…

Not Working for me :

[quote]
if ((exports.vdk_inventory:notFull() == true) and (exports.vdk_inventory:getQuantity(JOBS[jobId].raw_id) < 32)) then [/quote]

Got error :

Error resuming coroutine: vkrec.lua :102: attempt to index a nil value (field ‘?’)
stack traceback:
vdkrec.lua:102: in function <vdkrec.lua:97>

I really need to limit the items inventory to 32 but nothing work, help ?

juste add in the database a colum like “item_id”, add it in the jobs:getJobs request (server side) and setup smthing like that :

if (job_Id == 4) then 
setBlip(item.fx, item.fy, item.fz, item.item_id)
setBlip(item.tx, item.ty, item.tz, item.item_id)
setBlip(item.sx, item.sy, item.sz, item.item_id)
end

1 Like

Works perfectly, thank you.

1 Like

excuse me, can you be more precise
how can i add the " item_id" in the server file ?

It’s time to another modification, its about item limitation this time ù_ù
You can modify limitation for each item (like 30 for iron and 60 for steel for example)

Here the pastebin: https://pastebin.com/0a91wkPh

2 Likes

Will it be updated in the current inventory or recolt script?

Can you release your modified script with all the modified lua in, because , i get some errors when I try to copy/paste them. I’m sure I do something wrong and with zip files just need to extract the modified files sure it will work #1. Thansk l’ami!

How can I have a message when we’re full like “Your inventory is full”.
Another question : how can I fix recolt by jobs ? I uninstall to much time for try to fix it but I cannot, I’ll appreciate if you can help me.