[Release] Harvest/Treatment/Selling Jobs System v1.1

if you change a skin with a loadout script the recolt script broke not work …
if you not change a skin a recolt script work fine

Hey ! Thanks for this script, it’s really useful ! Can someone explain with (only with schema like), how can i script things like cop can /search for drugs in the inventory ?

Thanks ! Much love.

wait the release, :slight_smile:

I have made some modification at the system in order to have blips only for the job choose (blips changes when you change job too), no blips for illegal job, block harvesting from a vehicle and fix UI bug when you have a controller (disabling add and remove in the inventory).

So there is a pastebin : https://pastebin.com/H3J4B9q8

I think I put all my modification, hope I can help some persons ^^

6 Likes

I do not understand all your changes. When I choose a craft no icons appears to indicate to me the zones of the mêtiers

What you should add is the possibility to send the content of a player’s inventory to another. I mean not send the items but what is the content of a player’s inventory to make police able to control player’s one

1 Like

Have you update your db ? What do you not understand ?
Also if you have any error on server or client, I could be easier to help you :wink:

i think i update my db but nothing appears with job

I have tried your changes and the loading remains constant

NeyRix : It’s not helping me ^^
binoxis : Have you try to restart you server and your client ? (it doesn"t seem it come from my changes)

this is work with es_roleplay?

I don’t know, I only performs some changes, I don’t create the script.
But I think it is if there no event conflict

Look my db

you don’t follow instructions in the pastbin ^^
There is no illegal job (for instance : ID : 6 / Job_name : Illegal / Salary : 0)

After doing that, you have to modify recolt table : change null to you illegal job id

Okay after changing all this, will I have to be able to receive the blips affecting the job?

If you have done all I said in the pastebin, yes

When I got Prefab and when I’m going to the selling point Number close to the big House , nothing happen

to create a blip for 1 one. i modify what file ?

I don’t understand what you mean. But in order to add a blips, see in es_freeroam.
If it related to jobs, please be more precise :slight_smile:

Okay
In fact, I would like that when I picked a job in the area for. I want my database to update my profile what is already doing but I also want that for the chosen treasure the area of ​​processing and sales crop appears
Here is my problem