[Release] Harvest/Treatment/Selling Jobs System v1.1

You forgot to InventoryMenu()
in VDKInventory…when you sell something, it doesn’t auto update “K” Menu

1 Like

The script work for you ? :slight_smile:

Hi,

Thanks a lot for sharing that script!
I was wondering, is there a way to hide the point on the map? And how to set a max of item of a type on the inv?

Cheers,

EDIT: I am facing an issue. I recolted raw item, when I’m at the treatment place nothing is happening. Have you any idea? Here is a screenshot of the error: http://hpics.li/2adc4a3 (I create a new item ID: 10 called Chanver which is the raw material that I want to treat to be Weed

Hi, thanks for your work, can you please add an option to customize each blips icons/name/hidden separatly ? Because i dont want my cops see where weed is etc…

1 Like

Yeah, since he add missionText resources xD
But…If I drop all my users_inventory, I go to “Casserole” field (Blip 2)…it create bugs bcs the script of treatement can’t load the number of Copper I’ve bcs it doesn’t exist in my DB…

When a player login, instead of just take inventory for adding them to K menu…Vodkhard should addItems(ItemID,0) too…
That’s I did for having no trouble

me i can’t upload the database, i’m french you have teamspeak ? come if you want :stuck_out_tongue: 217.182.205.153

Preparing…
Importing sample.sql…
Finished executing script
ERROR 1062 (23000) at line 1: Duplicate entry ‘1’ for key ‘PRIMARY’
Operation failed with exitcode 1

Oh, it’s ok, i can already do it, juste disabled vdk_recolt blips and made my owns… Sorry, all works fine !

You can remove this part of the script to disable blips :

function setBlip(x, y, z, num)
    local blip = AddBlipForCoord(x, y, z)
    SetBlipSprite(blip, tonumber(num))
    SetBlipAsShortRange(blip, true)
end
2 Likes

Thanks a lot! :smile:

I think it does too much sql query in db, I prefer in script

I have a message error execute job.sql :

help me please ! x)

My script make 1 query at the spawn of the player, so I don’t understand ? Explain me please :wink:

Hi Vodkhard,

Thanks again for sharing your creations.
I’m still facing the issue of the treatment zone which is not working. Here is the screen:

I try by deleting the cache or using already existing item. That’s not working at this time for me. Any leads?

Cheers

Let’s say I have 100 resource that requests sql query is that I have 100 player trying to join a server. My server is bad

1 Like

Do you have the last vdk_inventory update ?

Hi :slight_smile: thx for this release :slight_smile:
I have the same problem of golivrob and I use the last vdk_inventory.
I use your base preset but I do not have blips and when I go in the area I have nothing happening.

Thx ^^

Hello there, thanks for sharing your script.
I’m facing some issues where I can sell as much as I want without having it in my inventory (I had to harvest it at least once to get this bug to work).
Thanks for your response.
Edit: it means That it goes into negatives numbers in my inventory.

Hi,

Thanks yeah that’s the reason!!! @Hades_fx, delete all files in the cache and it’ll work :wink:

I have another question, @Vodkhard is there a way to make a maximum quantity to wear items? (per items and in general). If I’m not clear, feel free to ask for clarification!

1 Like

I have already delete all the cache :’(