[Release] Harvest/Treatment/Selling Jobs System v1.1

Possible to add a key to do the treatment?
Genre press “e” to harvest

1 Like

Hello is that normal that i have this error when im trying to save ? Please help me !!

It’s possible to make a little packmod : essential, freeroam and recolt, treatment, selling & jobs system ?

I have no idea why i can’t recolt … not error
If someone can send me that please :wink:

Hi !

got a problem with this script, dont know why, i try some things but nothing work, the job 1 (chomeur) can recolt everything, did someone have solution ?

recolt : it’s a link table between items, jobs and coordinates. In it you add the raw item ID, the treated item ID, the job needed to recolt (feature not implement yet), and the ID of the tree position of the field, treatment place and seller.

So actually all jobs can recolt eveything.

hmm ok, i gonna try to create it so x)

I HAVE THIS ERROR IN MY SERVER

Does anyone know this error please ?

Not at all but alright

Hello, look at this , it will help you and it’s in french :wink:

Thanks to crenforce :slight_smile:

1 Like

it’s working well for me, try to go back and do it again step by step

sure you missed something so check your DB remove everything and do it again from the beginning it will work

Jod Id don’t choose / You have to put all the coords not just the 3 numbers after dots. Please, be more attentive and read again and again. You’re not doin it the good way… Just read !!

Have you choose a job in the Job Center ? Your Job is it rely to the Job ID you put on your DB ? etc…etc…

OK … Read again… Step by Step, an read all the comments below, there is your solution.

Hello i would like to know why all the jobs can recolt everything ??

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

This is not working for me, when I add nothing else works ‘-’

if(IsPedInAnyVehicle(ply, true) == false) then

I want the player can not get anything if he’s in the car

1 Like

Hello i have a problem: when i am cops i can recolt the gold and the diamond,
and i want the job id 3 Mineur can take the gold and the Joaillier id 4 can take diamond

1 Like