[Release] Real Life Shader (Server Side) 2.0 (Updated 1/17/19)

Hey everyone! I have been messing around with some projects that involve things like this script so i just wanted to share it with you guys! Anyways enjoy!

Requirements: FX Server

Download: here

Showcase Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrxKcQdQIqE

Update 2.0 – New Shader and new intensity

8 Likes

More videos and picture soon

so is this a serverside graphics mod? what is this need more detail?

Its not really a graphics mod, its just applying a shader. Like ENB in a way. Its literally three lines of code. Not much to really explain.

Ok thank you for the detail on the resource. Good release

1 Like

A side by side comparison would be much appreciated because I don’t really see any difference.

This was my personal configuration. You are able to set the intensity of the shader up to 2.0

Ah okay, mind showing different settings of the shader just fora better understanding of what it can actually do? Much obliged.

https://pastebin.com/kVPwMemE You can find a bunch of different filters to play around with they are all different and wonky. For configuration all there is intensity scaling.

Hmm not bad, I’ll definitely download it tomorrow and check it out.

1 Like

good job m8 btw please update the post with more info and a FAQ or add a small tutorial for the new people that only read the OP and not the comments

1 Like

How will this be for players with lower-end PC’s?

Shouldn’t cause any performance loss.

hello, can you tell me the filter name that you used in the screenshot?

When I tried it, stays like a small circle and caused lag in game

For anyone still curious, @TreyWoods has provided us with a server-sided resource that forces client changes as they join the server which happen to be graphical settings; The necessary client script file AND the resource.lua file can be found at the link in the top;

If your server is linux / unix hosted, please perform a git clone / pull of the following link:

copy the directory containing the 2 files into your resources file, be sure to CHANGE THE MANIFEST and enable / start the resource in your resources.cfg or within the server.cfg file!

Good luck hosters! :0

@TreyWoods I’m trying to make the sky clear and get rid of the high-altitude crappy clouds that come out of the ground; How would I go about doing this? Please let me know if you know of a way

Dose this work Client Side? Can you suggest client side graphics mods?

Updated link? As the one provided doesn’t work

3 Likes

LINK :frowning: