[Release] RC-Car Script

I’ve made it an item, but how do i make it disappear from the inventory when used, and when picked up it will return to the inventory. Because I can spawn as many as i want for now.

Look with the drugs (remove.item) :wink:

now if only I was smart enough to implement a camera on it with a button to swap to the camera

I want to get the RC back though, when i pick it up. I cant figure how to make it work cus im kinda new to fivem scripting.

Hi dude, I made you a little thing.

It’s nothing famous but I think it will help you started.

it is possible to optimize it but I do not have time to :woozy_face:

You instal it normally and add in your database \ in item “rccar”

And i’m sorry but i have custom this script for me so it is in French and it is in shownotification an not with Draw3DText (well not for all)

rdrp_rccars_item.rar (3.4 KB)

1 Like

Thanks dude! <3

1 Like

Amazing script ! <3 btw. where did you get that gucci pants? :smiley:

- Update 1.1 -

• Added configurable things such as connection distance, if you want a camera on the RC-Car.

• You can now enable a camera which you will access by pressing [G]

• The camera will do a little animation when changing between cameras, this depends on the distance.

• New way of showing how to control the vehicle. Buttons in the right corner.

• Fixed the bug were you could do /rc and a new RC would spawn.

• Removed unnecessary things in the code.

• New video added in original topic.

If you find any bug or wan’t a new feature feel free to write below.

Video v1.1

5 Likes

Camera Mode got black screen for me .

res 1600x1050, bordless

edit: fixed!

Love everything about this script. My only question… is it possible to get a menu to change which chasis,livery is on the RC car you get. I know its just the default one but i would love to be able to change them. So if we do RC car races… people could have different ones.

Would be pretty darn cool if this was for ESX, so like people could have bought the R/C car from a store for about $15,000 and then the tablet for about $5,000 and also so people could rob you for it and then they could use it too :slight_smile:
Just like robbing someone for their bread and water :wink:

I made a adaptation(needs a item) for vRP, can I post and u attach in main post or I can’t?

You can still make the car to an item and sell it in a store?

HI, thaks a lot for sharing, this script is just awsome!!

How do you delete the rc car?

Pick it up…

That’s a silly question, but can it be destroyed?
And can a player “disconnect” and “connect” to the car? Like leave the car in one spot and checking it’s camera when needed…

I’m thinking about having this for the police on my server.

thanks a lot :wink:

i tried change the model to this drone

but i have no control of em, can u help me ?

You need to redo some of the controls due to that model you downloaded behave like a hydra.

what a nice resource, wanted to make the same :smiley:
thanks for sharing!