[Release] Radargun / Laser gun v1.1 - Huge Improvements and new UI!

Ironically I made the same script around a month or two ago (using the same base script) but I never bothered to do anything with it. Minor differences including a different model but, a hand held radar gun using the Police ALPR by @Brock70. Funny to see someone else had the same idea

3 Likes

Looks nice but Iā€™d honestly still prefer WraithRS. (no offence)

1 Like

Is WraithRS not made to for Vehicles? :slight_smile: I mean, this is not exactly the same thing.
But if thatā€™s what you like best, then thats it :smiley:

Hehe <3

Will this work with ESX?

Yes it works for any framework. Anyone with the weapon (radar gun) can use it. You could always add ability so anyone with police job has access to it.

Yeah I realised that after I actually looked at the code. Itā€™s perfect for my server because nobody actually has access to the Vintage Pistol anyway, so I can just add it to the police armory.

1 Like

How do I rename the Vintage Pistol so it isnā€™t called a Vintage Pistol in the armory? Using ESX_Policejob

You would actually do it in es_extended/config.weapons.lua

1 Like

WraithRS is for vehicles only but I donā€™t like the whole idea of stepping out your vehicle to set up radar, regardless good mod

Motorcycles dude, motorcycles :wink:

1 Like

Never thought of that lol

1 Like

Thatā€™s why I converted it from in vehicle to out of vehicle use. For my motorcycle division.

Ohh I see now

and then @TerbSEC made it a crap ton better :wink:

1 Like

Tested it with the ā€œEveryone Ignore Youā€ resource and it works great. AI do not freak out when you point the radar gun at them.

Terb is is there any way you can look into increasing the range at which the radar will pick up AI? Just seems like the targeted vehicle has to be pretty close to you to actually get the speed.

1 Like

Can you change the distance that it tracks?

Iā€™ve tryed to change the Distanceā€¦ I need to look future into thatā€¦
Its kinda buggy for me right now.

Hello , how can i add the pistol of some groups in gunshop ? as weapon_vintagepistol or as the name in stream folder ? Thank you !

singlesshot ((: #CrispyChicken