[Release] Radar only while driving

I still cant figure out how to push the vehicle, what controls does this have?

I think you are talking about another script buddy

oops
(5 characters)

Does this still not work?

No luck here, still shows on foot

I use this scrpit in my server,btw after you play for a long time in the server the radar mark line(purple) just disappear.We can see how many meters,and where is the chekpoint but the purple line guide does not appear ,pls help me

Can i change the notifications positions when my map is off? because they appear behind my health bar.

I recomnend rdrp_notifications

1 Like

Im gonna try bro, thank you.:grin:

When I make bigger the map does not appear to me it is transparent and nothing that I can do

It’s not working, it worked once then it stopped working, i tried to delete cache it did not worked, i reinstalled it and it still not working, someone help

it works outside the car, i press Q and the map gets bigger

it works outside the car, i press Q and the map gets bigger how to disable press Q

Hello, I have done the same as you regarding the HUD/GPS.
Is that an image, and if so, how did you get it so it shows only with the Mini Map.

1 Like

I will release it. You will just have to upload your img and to replace mine :slight_smile: stay tuned

2 Likes

What is the name hud of money?

how did you go about missing a life bar and vest with map open in the car?

how do i remove a life bar and vest? inside the car?

Not only is the bars an issue for me, for some reason after I jump out of a car every single HUD doesn’t show. Weapon wheel, radio stations, etc…

This works great, however when i installed this on my server my mod for showing streetnames stopped working. Any ideas?