[Release] Radar only while driving

Both bars . but have forgot what the other bar is haha

1 Like

Basically just the HP and body armor bars shown when on foot. We hide the HUD when on foot and it only shows when in car. Since the HUD is all one piece there’s no other way to do it but custom code it. Your FAR more skilled than me, and this is something a lot of ppl would like.

1 Like

Is it the Armor or Stamina Bar?

it is HP and oxygen bar i think?

Where is the server.cfg?

@CrisFTW

That is basic stuff about hosting a server, so please inform you, BEFORE hosting a server.

@nemo

Are you sure? I realized it gets less when my ped sprints… I am not sure about what it is…

Yep, you are right. It is the Oxygen.

okey then it is stamina / oxygen . but yeah does 2 bars. @Flatracer

@Flatracer Whoever said I was hosting a server I just wanted to know if I were to host one

The server.cfg has to be created by yourself, when you host a server.

For further informations, check the wiki

This is not working for me…

I extracted the folder from the .rar and I have this

RadarWhileDriving

RadarWhileDriving

__resource.lua
RadarWhileDriving.lua

I’ve tried to delete the first folder and just use the sub folder and that didn’t work. Unless I’m not understanding correctly what this mod is supposed to do. Here is what I am expecting…

When I am just walking around I will not have a minimap and when I get into a car the minimap will appear.

Is this intended to work on a scripthook enabled server? As it doesn’t seem to be working for me. I add it as is, and it doesn’t work. But on my public server that doesn’t allow script hook, it works fine. So i’m not sure why.

NOTE:
They are the exact same servers, nothing changes except a whitelist script. (Ive tried without)

It works in Scripthook enabled Servers, but conflicts with lambda.

Thanks man its works perfect with sv_scriptHookAllowed 0. Nice script !

Oi! Is it possible to make it so when you’re in a vehicle, you press “Q” and you get the big map not only on foot. But always showing in vehicle aswell

Hello mate, i made a script like that close to be the same of yours. To improve the Role play i decided to put a little “hud” on the minimap. But i have an issue, the minimap size is changing alone when you are in full screen or in window screen (sorry for my english) but im looking to solve this

Hi, can you make it show only the health bar while on foot?

Updated to v2.0.0

• Added an updatecheck
  • Added the option to only show the radar to the driver of a vehicle
  • Added the Health, Armour & Air bar, when the radar isn’t visible
  • Added the option to enable the big map
  • Added the option to disable the big map in vehicles
  • Added the option to use seperated keys on foot and in a vehicles for the big map

Download in the First Post!

Thx for your work mate, can you check about my issue pls ?

Use the Minimap Anchor by @glitchdetector

This way you always have reference coords.

2 Likes

is there a way to get it to work with vmenu

update: editing the source code of vmenu and disabling the radar stuff resolved it for me, thanks for the code!!