[Release] PTTPoliceRadio

Whenever I add the ped “mp_m_freemode_01”, the MPMALE Ped, and restart the script, it autoequips a grey vest that can’t be removed unless I remove the ped from the list. Any idea on how this could be fixed?

Can’t tell you what line because I’m on mobile, but I’m fairly certain that you just need to remove this line:

SetPedComponentVariation(ped, 9, 1, 0, 0)

Search for it :slight_smile:

Works like a charm! Thank you sir!

1 Like

didn’t worked for me why ?

Did you install it right? Did you add it to your cfg? multiple reason why it wouldnt work…

If I press ALT it has got the animation and the sound but I can’t hear the others and they can’t hear me too…

PTTPoliceRadio is not a VOIP script. It should be used in conjunction with a voice application such as Teamspeak or Discord.

I have some uniforms that have options/holsters for a taser and a baton. Is there a way I can add the holster/unholster portion of this script to work with those? Reading this, I’m assuming there is a way, but I’m not sure how I would code that. Is it possible to give you the uniforms, or get some pointers on how I’d go about adding such a line?

The baton is tied in with the “neck” option of the Lambda trainer, and the taser with the “beard” option. The holster is defaulted to the uniform, the options under neck or beard are only 1) taser/baton in holster, or 2) taser/baton not in holster.

Check the model, change the component accordingly :wink:

I have a question about uniforms. I have both departments (Sheriff and State Police) with leg holsters, when I install your script it disables them from being used, and I’m in a bit of a hard spot because I really want to use your script but I have gang unit and tactical teams that use the leg holster as part of their uniform. Is there a way I can edit it to allow for the leg holster to stay on (even if the animation only works for the hip)?

Remove the lines:

SetPedComponentVariation(ped, 9, 0, 0, 0)

1 Like

Thank you! Great script

Hi there

I have installed the mod looks awesome not able to get it to work tho.

I have looked on here see if I am doing something wrong.

When I press z the guy goes for his gun belt. no sound or anything

Thanks in adviance

Deanmrd

this script makes it so any ped you have it under like cop male if you have it so you can hold your holster you cant have a drop leg holster at all

This script is designed to work only with the default peds or peds that are setup similar to the default peds (have the same component variations).

To have it work with ped models that use different component variations (leg holster for example) you need to remove the following 2 lines from the Holster/Unholster pistol section. The animation of removing your pistol will still play but the weapon won’t actually be removed from the holster.

Remove the lines:

SetPedComponentVariation(ped, 9, 0, 0, 0)

Hi, I’ve deleted these lines from client.lua, but still can’t make this plugin work… I use ESX plugins, but it shouldn’t be a problem… No error log, started resource PTTPoliceRadio. Any idea how can I debug why it is not working?

The PTT sound plays client side fine, but does not play for others server side. Might be a distance issue? I am not sure.

Sound effects are meant to be client side only (so only you hear them).

This plugin didnt work for my :frowning:
When i press alt nothing happens

I installed it well but it doesnt work

, I must have misunderstood " – Allows sounds to be played on single clients, all clients, or all clients within
– a specific range from the entity to which the sound has been created." And the (‘InteractSound_CL:PlayWithinDistance’)