[Release] Proximity RPChat "Standalone Edition"

Thank you for letting me know! I will try to do my best to make it compatible with your language.

ty for that, i will wait for your new release

How can I make this use VRP names instead of using whatever names it is using now?

This does not use frameworks. Therefore, It doesn’t use RP Names or vRP.

Is this something you could add support for?

Unfortunately no. That is something that is COMPLETELY different from this project’s goal.

If you want; You could search for a vRP Roleplaying Chat. I believe they have a resource that is similar to this.

I looked around and found nothing really that has proximity or the /twt sadly… Nice project though.

@LGDevelopment have u found the issue with accent? It only happens when i use /ad Olá or /tweet Olá, if i use proximity chat the accent works

Yes; I will release it today, I was just finishing up my gamemode.

Hi, I’m having an issue where no commands are showing up when I type them? I can type normally in chat and it works in proximity, but if i do /me it’s just blank?

Provide a screenshot please.

Hi I have resolved the issue, I had an old version of chat installed.

Oh ok :stuck_out_tongue:

@LGDevelopment did u get time to fixed that little bug i told you?

Yeah sorry about that, I will see what I can do; Might have to ask around but I will get back to you.

really ty bro, i will wait…

Unfortunately due to my findings, Your language’s characters will not work with this type of function. However I will not stop until I find a solution.

How i can put rp name to inside that red circle?

Ye:P Is it posible to get you to do that, or show us how? :smiley: @LGDevelopment

@TerbSEC @Speedo

This resource is not meant to be used with Roleplay Frameworks.
This is a standalone resource only. If you are using ESX, Go here: https://github.com/ESX-Org/esx_rpchat
Otherwise, Good Luck.