[Release] Private/Text Message Script [UPDATED]

This Script has been deprecated. a superior version was released in the following thread:

Thanks to @CronusGaming for updating this script!

16 Likes

Nice! script! :slight_smile: gonna test it now.

If anyone uses pNotify, please just message me or Toni and im sure we can set you up with a copy specifically for it.

I do! :smiley: Can you send pleaaas? haha

It has been sent out please check your PM’s

2 Likes

Went ahead and appended the link for both versions in the main post.

Cool, im planning on making it a simple config change so it can be one script, but that will be when i wake up.

Can i have a screenshot of pNotify version?

Can you send me one please!

The pNotify version is now listed in the main topic.

1 Like

is it possible to make it so it says the person who replied name? not just there id.

Also is it possible to make player icons? sorta like what you see on DOJ?

Works wonderfully, the only thing I am concerned about is being able to for example /block id from sending any messages to you. Thanks for the release!

Edit: I’ve also noticed that if you /text non-existent ID it shows a notification with what I believe to be names2 as nil. I am currently working on a way to cancel the event if it’s nil.

Edit2: Got it!

if names2 ~= nil then
				TriggerClientEvent('simp:textsent', source, tPID, names2)
			end
1 Like

Awesome!

Never actually thought about a /Block Function, Might not be a bad idea! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

BUMP:

OP Updated with an FXServer Compatable Version.

when I do this cmd I’m getting a bunch of code to appear in my chat its the basic format but is there a way I can change that

1 Like

What does Pnotify do and how do I set it up?

You could’ve easily Google’d that and figured it out yourself… But this’ll answer both questions:

Or, you could’ve just searched the forum:

Since I put this in the my game crashes after like 20 minutes with the purple bacon error is there a way to fix this?

Did you find a fix for this?

getting a error when you use /reply