[Release] Private/Text Message Script [UPDATED]

im getting issues with this script aswell

Error running system event handling function for resource textscript: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: server.lua:11: attempt to concatenate a nil value (local ‘rText’)
stack traceback:
server.lua:11: in local ‘userCallback’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:294: in upvalue ‘handler’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:195: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:194
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field ‘CreateThreadNow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:194: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:158
Error running system event handling function for resource textscript: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: server.lua:74: attempt to compare string with nil
stack traceback:
server.lua:74: in local ‘userCallback’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:294: in upvalue ‘handler’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:195: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:194
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field ‘CreateThreadNow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:194: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:158

great script, really like it

I also get this error.
I wonder if there is support for this script still.

@Steven_P The error has to do with the update checker. It shouldn’t affect anything.

is there a way to take that out?

Yes you can. in the server.lua you can add -- to the front of lines 9-12

can u make /ignore system? for pm
or admin mode?
/adminmode if turn on anyone cant send pm to admins.
but admins can send pm

Because people don’t use the “RegisterCommand” thing in any of these command scripts. It’s really annyoing when people do this and I don’t quite understand why. All these half baked scripts…lol

1 Like

How do i disable the “text message was sent” message after send in a message